Busy night but no real surge

NCRBILL

i did well last night after a very slow start. Seemed I was always away from the surge zones and didn't capitalize on many of them. The only two good times were 90% prime zone with a couple of surprise 50% mixed in. I had five rides last night that were between $20 and $37 with three of those over $30. This is the longest day I have drove. All told drove 10 hours and Gross, made $109 with lyft and $219 with Uber. $328 for 10 hours of driving.

Now let's see what I can do tonight for nine hours.

San Diego Steve

All upgraded category I presume.
i did well last night after a very slow start. Seemed I was always away from the surge zones and didn't capitalize on many of them. The only two good times were 90% prime zone with a couple of surprise 50% mixed in. I had five rides last night that were between $20 and $37 with three of those over $30. This is the longest day I have drove. All told drove 10 hours and Gross, made $109 with lyft and $219 with Uber. $328 for 10 hours of driving.

Now let's see what I can do tonight for nine hours.
ll

Ubering

Ya id say 300+ miles.
If I had a rental or something and not my own car, I wouldnt care how many miles or wear/tear I put on the car. But my own.. I'd only do surge rides.

Null

Not bad. I was able to do $29/hr over 6.5 hours.

Could have done better on Lyft methinks. However, I qual'ed the $565 weekly guarantee so stopped driving for Lyft.

NCRBILL

I'm at $136 for today after 6 hours. Boy what a difference from last night but we have the concerts yet to finish tonight. Now need to see which one to hit?????

Null

I went out at 7:30. Gave up. Way too slow. I'm sure the festival exit will get something, but wasn't willing to wait around for that.

All yours!