Busy 4th weekend

Jdemonto

I started way late last night at 7:30 got a airport drop off from the north valley stayed for an hour and cought a ride to ahwatukee then to Chandler,Gilbert and just about Queencreek and getting lucky to get close to Mesa and off to Old town only to repeat and rinse! Not a bad night for fewer hours worked.

KendoUBER

Yeah decent night here, picked someone up downtown Phx and they went to far north Peoria ($45 with small surge). The rest of the night was jumping around Central Phoenix but all the riders were pretty cool.

Jdemonto

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tonight has been decent after a long wait from anthem and canceling a Lyft ride from Lake Pleasant I ended up on a ride from Desert foothills to old town! At $60 for the night taken a break and eating dinner with the Fam!

Scissorz

Tonight has been decent after a long wait from anthem and canceling a Lyft ride from Lake Pleasant I ended up on a ride from Desert foothills to old town! At $60 for the night taken a break and eating dinner with the Fam!
Good plan, pretty sure tomorrow night and Monday are going to keep us all busier than a one legged man at an a$$ kicking contest.

CarterPeerless

I turned it on last night at midnight to head off an inactivity deactivation. Uber and Lyft running concurrently for 3 hours. 2 ubers, 4 Lyfts - all buzzing around the east valley. Uber fares = $5.xx with no tips. Lyft = $31.xx with $8 in tips. Guess which platform is getting priority ...

Also I got a ping from the south 202/higley to go down to San Tan Valley/Florence area - 28 minutes away at 2:15 am. Yeah right. That just isn't going to happen.

Jdemonto

Yeah my 3 hours off didn't help surge was limited in old town can't wait for October!
88 brutal days left!

I cleared $120 not so great for a Sat night. I noticed the early rides just aren't there from 4-6 marginal at best.

KendoUBER

I did just over $200 but had a couple of lucky fares that took me up the Cave Creek then another from Cave Creek to West Gate. Hoping tonight will be decent. Good luck all and stay safe!

Brian St. Remy

I did just over $200 but had a couple of lucky fares that took me up the Cave Creek then another from Cave Creek to West Gate. Hoping tonight will be decent. Good luck all and stay safe!
Cave Creek to Westgate is probably about $25 after Uber takes their cut. I hope you got a surge on that 35 mile 40 minute trip.

Last edited:

PhoenixIdle

$153 + $15 on 9 hours. Heading back to central which is home and on a surge. Not a bad night. $25 in gas and some good profit. Just $350 more to make this week before I hit my goal. Once I get that, I need $3600 more by the end of August. FML.

SEAL Team 5

Trying to do a 3.3X pickup now. Been waiting at the same light on Washington for 17 (not a typo) minutes.
State law allows you to be reasonable and prudent and proceed through the light when it is safe to do so if you feel that there may be a malfunction. I sincerely hope you're joking about waiting 17 minutes.

PhoenixIdle

I made $17 on the ride I picked up and it led to another surge ride for $7.40 (min fare at 3X). Just got back to central. Pinging like mad but the surge is over. Shutting off and heading home. Real work at 9am.

SEAL Team 5

Nope. Tempe road closures and traffic control were beyond incompetent.
For future reference, go to the city traffic web page about a week before an event and you'll see the road closures. Works wonders with Super Bowls, Waste Management Open, Final Fours, G & R Concert and the like.

SEAL Team 5

I made $17 on the ride I picked up and it led to another surge ride for $7.40 (min fare at 3X). Just got back to central. Pinging like mad but the surge is over. Shutting off and heading home. Real work at 9am.
I just need to get this straight. Post before you said you waited at a light 17 minutes. Now you're saying the pax waited for you in a 3.3 surge after witnessing you stationary on Washington for 17 mins. I see Uber pax get pissed when their car is 17 seconds late. You must of had the most understanding pax ever in the history of Uber.

PhoenixIdle

I just need to get this straight. Post before you said you waited at a light 17 minutes. Now you're saying the pax waited for you in a 3.3 surge after witnessing you stationary on Washington for 17 mins. I see Uber pax get pissed when their car is 17 seconds late. You must of had the most understanding pax ever in the history of Uber.
Very happy, very rich drunks.

Jdemonto

I worked this morning made $200 with uber and Lyft. Then the surge yeah was sleeping and then dinner with the wife. I'll have to remember the important of working July 4th