Business license exemption in Nevada

Timmy D

it's saying that if you make less than 66% of the average wage in NV you can be qualified for an exemption.Does anybody know what amount is the NV average wage?
Thank

Michael-MS

it's saying that if you make less than 66% of the average wage in NV you can be qualified for an exemption.Does anybody know what amount is the NV average wage?
Thank
That exemption is only for "home-based" business. Rideshare does not qualify. I called and asked a year ago.

Mark Gonzalez

That exemption is only for "home-based" business. Rideshare does not qualify. I called and asked a year ago.

I have been using the exemption for the last year and it wasn't an issue until now. Not that I've encountered anything about it, but it's been noted on the apps (Uber/Lyft) that they want a Business License. Uber accepted the Exemption on my second upload attempt and Lyft denied my initial attempt at it. I just signed up for Lyft. Why wouldn't driving for either of these companies be considered a "home-based" business? You are technically operating out of your own home (unless you decided to rent some building/garage to park your car). You also don't report to any particular location to "start working".