Business is down

Brady One

how many people have noticed a decline this week compared to last week ? Even the surges seemed to be consistent and better all of last week now it seems lot more slower not as busy hmmm

Mad Medic

Apparently, I picked the right week to take off. Busted it last week. Busted it too much.

My friendly advice to any driver willing to listen, specially you brand new ones below:

1.Don't over drive for multiple days, seven, eight days in a row, 13 hour shifts IF you don't 100% absolutely need to. Sometimes you get that itch, you know $100 more and I'm done. Happens to the best of us, like an addict looking for just one more fix.

2. Everyone's situation is different BUT if you drive full time 40 - 50 plus hours every week, take your own holiday day once in a while, personal day and YES just take 7 days off every once in a while IF you can afford to do it. Don't even go anywhere special, just sit home with your kids for a week, play xbox, catch up on Netflix, whatever.

Yeah, I could of really used the money this week but there's still food in the pantry, although may be a Ramen Noodles, Kraft Mac N Cheese and cornbread week. Lights aint cut off, phone still works.

Well worth it. Besides, I like Kraft powdered. Mac n Cheese!

Pchi

Biz has been spotty for a while... Mild winter, then hit another wall in mid June.
I no longer expect anything else than what we've been getting...
It's been a total sh$#show and I'm glad I'm in school.

outlier

Apparently, I picked the right week to take off. Busted it last week. Busted it too much.

My friendly advice to any driver willing to listen, specially you brand new ones below:

1.Don't over drive for multiple days, seven, eight days in a row, 13 hour shifts IF you don't 100% absolutely need to. Sometimes you get that itch, you know $100 more and I'm done. Happens to the best of us, like an addict looking for just one more fix.

2. Everyone's situation is different BUT if you drive full time 40 - 50 plus hours every week, take your own holiday day once in a while, personal day and YES just take 7 days off every once in a while IF you can afford to do it. Don't even go anywhere special, just sit home with your kids for a week, play xbox, catch up on Netflix, whatever.

Yeah, I could of really used the money this week but there's still food in the pantry, although may be a Ramen Noodles, Kraft Mac N Cheese and cornbread week. Lights aint cut off, phone still works.

Well worth it. Besides, I like Kraft powdered. Mac n Cheese!
i like your perpective when it comes to work. it’s true that we all need a break once in a while to catch up with yourself and people around you. i know life gets harder, money more difficult to earn (thanks to uber that made it happen to us), but your own self from within needs cleansing, too, and that’s how you reenergize. but then again, not everyone can afford to do that when they have bills to pay, mouths to feed at home.

only if uber would care of their “partners” just a bit.