Busiest travel day of the year my butt

5231XDMA

Dead dead dead all day. Worked since 4am, not a single airport ride, just poor folks going to work at MCD and that one non Jewish finance bro going to work. Ugh.

There's practically no school and not much people going to work this week. Uber can't even justify creating fake surges for the low ratio of riders-2-drivers. Just $1 surges

Nfs

Dead dead dead all day. Worked since 4am, not a single airport ride, just poor folks going to work at MCD and that one non Jewish finance bro going to work. Ugh.
Is that airport ride profitable at all??? You come empty on the way back and they pay roughly 40 dollar from Suffolk west while taxi charges $90.

5231XDMA

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is that airport ride profitable at all??? You come empty on the way back and they pay roughly 40 dollar from Suffolk west while taxi charges $90.
I only have to come back to valley stream, its 5 to 10 minute from JFK. If it's LGA, I only gotta go to great neck, its 15 to 20 minutes deadmiling, and I can stop by bayside for Korean food. That being said, Uber rate is slave labor.

thinthing07

On holidays it is almost impossible to guess how much you will earn. Although I want to squeeze the maximum every time