Busch Gardens

CommanderXL

Just an FYI: I had a drop off at Busch Gardens this morning and Uber's GPS directed me to the employee entrance, so if anyone needs to drop off there do not turn north on 30th as it will tell you to do.

Also, they have a designated drop off location for buses and taxis right next to the ticket gate (very easy and convenient) so pay attention to and follow the signs for that instead of going to the parking area.

iMakeTheMaps

Just an FYI: I had a drop off at Busch Gardens this morning and Uber's GPS directed me to the employee entrance, so if anyone needs to drop off there do not turn north on 30th as it will tell you to do.

Also, they have a designated drop off location for buses and taxis right next to the ticket gate (very easy and convenient) so pay attention to and follow the signs for that instead of going to the parking area.
I've had this problem before... part of it is that there are several different entrances and POI facility types with the name Busch Gardens. A couple of them are in the main parking area, then there are delivery entrances and employee parking on the west and north sides. Then there is also the main entrance/drop off point where you went. Depending on device/settings/preferences you will possibly be directed to any of them. Garmin takes you one way, Google another, HERE app a third, etc. Just kind of have to know your way around once you get there, it can be confusing.