Bus lane camera ticket

Inshur

JustDre

So i got my first ticket which is a bus line camera ticket for $115 and theres no disputing as theres video. My question is should i expect another ticket from the tlc in the mail soon?

BOO3

Hate to say this but you're one of "those"...I personally always stay out of the lane unless the time permits it.

Last edited:

JustDre

Hate to say this but you're one of "those"...I personally always stay out of he lane unless the time permits it.
Nah bro i honestly didnt even know i did it. I dont remember. I hate when ppl do it and i only do it when turning or if theres a double parked car but go back into the lane. Im just wondering if this would affect my tlc

bigdreamslittlemoney

Where are these cameras I never see them

they are on the poles with the rerticts signs two cameras with motion senror in the middle. they look like the old box 80s surveillance cameras.

upload_2017-9-2_7-46-29.png

upload_2017-9-2_7-47-38.png

ubernyc

Nah that's a DOT ticket. Not tlc related don't sweat it. But damn, starting from Nostrand and Flushing is select bus lane, so avoid it.
Ive noticed them in the city. They are really high up and dont flash like the red light cams or speed cams. The one they got me on is at Nostrand Ave. and Linden Blvd.

I know you can answer my question bro. Your a vet

Jga8035

Nah i had one last year picking up a juno passanger i even reacted juno to see if they was gonna pay for it but they said no. But theres no point on your license so just pay and keep off that line

suny2004

So i got my first ticket which is a bus line camera ticket for $115 and theres no disputing as theres video. My question is should i expect another ticket from the tlc in the mail soon?
pay it because tlc will send you the same ticket to pay it again so if you get it from tlc just show them that you pay it to close the subject it happened to me

Uberinian

The busses themselves have a camera. If there is a car parked at the bus lane, or driving on the bus lane, if the bus driver chooses to do so, he will press a button and it will photograph you in the bus lane.

So yeah the bus driver can take a photo of you, or there are cameras like speedcams which see you.
Always have a dashcam if there was a car and you had to pass it.

JustDre

Yeah this ticket provided 3 pictures and a video from high up so i guess the camera was on top of one of those poles

I only heard of yellow cab drivers getting the additional ticket in the mail because they are logged into the car on the gps.

Uberinian

Yeah this ticket provided 3 pictures and a video from high up so i guess the camera was on top of one of those poles
Can you show a pic of these photos... Blurring out your plate? Just curious how it looks. If you don't want to it's cool

Inshur New York