Burn baby burn

Tank_Driver

I’m not disagreeing with you @UberIsAllFubared, but just keep in mind a lot of other IPOs had very rough starts and despite Lyft’s billion dollar loss they did grow their ridership (yet that growth came at a huge cost). I’m just saying they are playing the long game, but Uber has adjusted their own IPO plan and price range based on Lyft’s poor initial performance. Will investors stick with them for years before they potentially turn a profit?

U phoria

I’m not disagreeing with you @UberIsAllFubared, but just keep in mind a lot of other IPOs had very rough starts and despite Lyft’s billion dollar loss they did grow their ridership (yet that growth came at a huge cost). I’m just saying they are playing the long game, but Uber has adjusted their own IPO plan and price range based on Lyft’s poor initial performance. Will investors stick with them for years before they potentially turn a profit?
When does uber start trading? Friday?

UberIsAllFubared

B343DF45-A48B-4569-A51F-01A9BEC7E25B.png
This is awesome

UberIsAllFubared

Like I said, the only reason these companies went public is because the initial investors know this is the only way they get their money out. Average Joe in middle America will be stuck with a worthless stock. My only hope is that it goes to zero before the lockup period ends. This is nothing more than a pump and dump

LA_Rides

Like I said, the only reason these companies went public is because the initial investors know this is the only way they get their money out. Average Joe in middle America will be stuck with a worthless stock. My only hope is that it goes to zero before the lockup period ends. This is nothing more than a pump and dump

Been saying it all along Brother and the only reason why the stock has been jerking up some what is because Lyft arse with there Road show !!

uberer2016

$2.62 by April 2020. Chapter 11 bankruptcy awaits.

It's not even close to 180 days since IPO so the majority of shares are probably still owned by those Lyft execs. They must pulling the hair out (if they had any left) waking up everyday seeing their equity declined by millions of dollars.

LoveBC

When Lyft claims increased ridership are they counting all the health care patients that aren’t paying a dime? Are they counting all the duplicate accounts by people who got new phones and forgot their old passwords? Are they counting the drivers rider accounts who may never take a ride themselves?