• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Burger or Naughty Time?

ANTenna2015

My first Uber ride ever (I've driven for Lyft for a bit), and I had a rider that I recently had on Lyft. The pickup location was very clearly the parking lot of a sex shop. I drew lots of attention from the staff as I waited for the pax. About 2 minutes later, the annoyed pax looked over from the wall between the shop and a Carl's Jr. When he got in, I made it a point to show him that the pin was at the sex shop, and he tried to show me a different location on his phone (which was also clearly the sex shop). Pax described himself as a community leader that would be all over social media if he was seen leaving the place, but seemed relieved when I told him that they only sold toys; no peep-shows.

Fuzzyelvis

My first Uber ride ever (I've driven for Lyft for a bit), and I had a rider that I recently had on Lyft. The pickup location was very clearly the parking lot of a sex shop. I drew lots of attention from the staff as I waited for the pax. About 2 minutes later, the annoyed pax looked over from the wall between the shop and a Carl's Jr. When he got in, I made it a point to show him that the pin was at the sex shop, and he tried to show me a different location on his phone (which was also clearly the sex shop). Pax described himself as a community leader that would be all over social media if he was seen leaving the place, but seemed relieved when I told him that they only sold toys; no peep-shows.
I would have said "I guess you don't want me telling anyone I picked you up here then? You should be careful about pin placement or the next driver might try to blackmail you."

If he didn't get the hint and tip then he'd lose a star or two.

D Town

Lol. If it was me, I would cancel right away. I'm not picking up anyone from a sex shop..
Why not? Unless they come out in assless chaps or a gimp costume or covered in mystery fluids then they are guilty of no more than wanting to spice up their sex lives.

Sydney Uber

"Just stopping for a fur-burger driver"!