1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Burbank Airport Dressing

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by Driver@Valencia, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Does anyone know if I can have Uber And Lyft Dressing Stickers on my vehicle upon picking up and/or dropping off? I know it's not allowed at LAX but I can't find anything on BUR. Thanks in advance for any responses

2. LoveBC

LoveBC

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Nowhere are you supposed to wear two trade dress.

Bleach likes this.
  3. UberLaLa

UberLaLa

Put up one and just use it, no matter which passenger you are picking up EzPz

4. Thanks. That's a great idea to just leave 1 on regardless of who you're picking up while doing airport runs

5. UberLaLa

UberLaLa

I run my Uber trade dress with LAX Placard, even when picking up Lyft passengers...nobody ever said anything. IF an LAX authority (LAX PD) chose to check, it would be a citation. fyi...

Do nothing stupid and should be fine.

6. Thanks , can someone confirm there's no staging lot/area at Burbank airport

7. None, u most leave.

8. Lets_Eat

Lets_Eat

9. LoveBC

LoveBC

Driving:
    UberSUV
    This! Seeing two trade dresses really grinds my gears

Bleach likes this.
  10. pismire

pismire

Burbank requires the Ranch Dressing.

11. DrivingForYou

DrivingForYou

Driving:
    Lyft
    Do you have a cite for this?

Not listed in CPUC rules, and the ONLY airport that specifically restricts it in SoCal is LAX. Prove me wrong please.

12. TheRook

TheRook

This^^^^
    Was at LAX earlier this AM for a drop off (got lucky today nailing long fairs at surge-all p/u's followed my plan to stay in surge), just before it got insane.
    LAX PD was lined up standing in the second lane all the way around the shoe spaced about every 100 feet. Not on the curb, but standing in second lane, and they weren't playing.
    I found a gap at Delta, dropped the pax, and got the hell out of there.
    I run a laminated dual placard with a tiny piece of velcro about 12" up......flip it and go. Permits in glove box also laminated for quick exchange, but mostly I use Fuber. Rear is a dual laminated flip placard as well, tucked into lower right rear window rubber seal.
    No Velcro needed there....I don't play games with LAX popo-not after the heat and **** that has already hit the fan.

BTW, news crews were all over T2....prob filming the pax getting the hell out of Dodge-

http://hollywoodburbankairport.com/...s-to-Relocate-to-Terminal-Traffic-Islands.pdf

Fuber says you must only wear a single there, but it is not clear if that is an agreement with B'Bank, or a corporate policy.
    Grey area here, and I doubt B'Bank cops know this deep into the regulations that are not posted for public consumption, but.......why risk it?
    OP-
    Are you like half the drivers I see out there on Westside, Valley who run around with two TD's slapped on (some in middle of rear window...lol), who look like they don't have a clue how to drive or run their business? If so.....best of luck out there-stupid is as stupid does-

UberLaLa likes this.
  13. DrivingForYou

DrivingForYou

Driving:
    Lyft
    The link says nothing about dual trade dress. The only time I have read a law or rule has been in LAX rules.

FWIW, I usually have single TD on because it's less likely to confuse pax, but in general driving there is no rule or restriction, and some areas when slow I have both apps on.