• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Bump up to XL or return to X

Hozr

I have been a driver for going on 3 years my first year was terrible and I failed miserably after that due to life issues I had to take a break for a year. I returned to much better success with X about 2 months ago and things were going fantastic...at least from my point of view, I have been told that I suck at this. A week ago my car took a complete dump at random. Repairs are more than the value of the car so i just sold it. Now I want something new and I need to know if I should just return to X or take a plunge and go for XL. I live in Modesto and drive every weekday in the bay from 5am until things die out usually around 11am. Unfortunately I have to beat the traffic out of the bay so that I can sleep and be ready for the next day. This means that I have to leave the bay no later that 1pm and that's pushing it. Will XL be a significant increase if I start to haunt SFO instead of southbay?

Larry$$$

I have been a driver for going on 3 years my first year was terrible and I failed miserably after that due to life issues I had to take a break for a year. I returned to much better success with X about 2 months ago and things were going fantastic...at least from my point of view, I have been told that I suck at this. A week ago my car took a complete dump at random. Repairs are more than the value of the car so i just sold it. Now I want something new and I need to know if I should just return to X or take a plunge and go for XL. I live in Modesto and drive every weekday in the bay from 5am until things die out usually around 11am. Unfortunately I have to beat the traffic out of the bay so that I can sleep and be ready for the next day. This means that I have to leave the bay no later that 1pm and that's pushing it. Will XL be a significant increase if I start to haunt SFO instead of southbay?
SFO que is always long ..I won't bother wait there. Oakland airport much shorter wait.