Uber Drivers Forum banner

Bugs in my Car! I Got a litte more then bargained for!

743 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Kurt Halfyard 
#1 ·
Ew! So this morning I had a ride with 3 teenage girls going to school no biggie but as we’re driving a gnat starts flying around my head, managed to kill it against my window with a kleenex but then I see another, and another! These girls brought gnats in with them! Had about 7 or 8... this ever happen to anyone else before?

#5 ·
I remember picking up some couple from a camping trip, had bunch of stuff with them, during the ride, I notice those tiny bugs flying inside my car, I pop all the windows open, it helps a little, but literally there are dozens of them still inside. The guy in the back starts trying to kill them, in his mind, one of the perfect ways to do that would be so squash them against the white roof of my car. That was the day I realized that using an expensive car for this gig would be a horrible idea.

#9 ·
After They got out I was trying to rid my car of them and I think they were actually fruit flies...

Welcome to Canada in the spring.

Geez, people get petty about shit. If you don't like it, get a regular job. If you don't want a regular job or can't stick to a schedule, then F off and get on with life.

*end rant*
Welcome to Canada? I hope you're not generalizing here, do you think anyone who complains is a new comer? I was born and raised here thank you very much!

If being petty means being surprised when pax bring thier dirty bugs into my car then I guess I'm petty. I thought a forum was a place for topics such as this or any other in which a rideshare driver feels as though they wish to share and hear other similar experiences.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.