BSO raid at FLL

A U canes

BSO just ticketed about 30 Uber/lyft drivers that were parked on US-1, even those that weren't in No Parking zones. Be careful out there today.

BSO just ticketed about 30 Uber/lyft drivers that were parked on US-1, even those that weren't in No Parking zones. Be careful out there today.
Number 1 reason I hate airport and port quotes is waiting time.
Number 2 reason it seems like police and security are trying hard to catcth you doing something wrong.
A ticket is sometimes a day or two of driving not worth it.

Rex8976

Bring your tickets to the next County Commission meeting.

Give them to Chip LaMarca and Mark Bogen.

Oh, wait. The Uber Payola Gravy Train left for Tallahassee On July 1.

They won't care anymore.

JSM0713

Anyone who parks on the swails on those access roads is just begging to get busted.... Not sure what's so bad with the lot at Snyder Park.... I have no sympathy for those ticketed.... suck it up.

joebo1963

They are a bunch of lemmings who sit around the airport, parking in ridiculous places under bridges and between lanes at the airport, waiting for an $8.00 fare.

I think most are scammers.....they'de rather sit there and wait 2 hours then when their turn comes get 3 or 4 cancel fees until they cherry pick a good ride....my evidence was a pax i picked up on andrews just north of the airport by snyder park, the pax a sweet afro american lady said her first uber driver (haitian guy) drove over from the park and cursed at her and scared her into canceling.....they he drove away....I took her down to hollywood. not a bad ride but I wasn't in the queue I had just dropped a pax off nearby north of 84....

Rex8976

The knucklehead airport guys should just rent a cab (Saving their own car) and then have access to the holding lot. In there they will find a food truck, restrooms, fantastic games of dominoes along with a couple hundred other nitwits or too lazy to actually provide service on the street.

More cars tied up at the airport means fewer cars working the streets (no matter what flavor you're driving).

2Cents

The knucklehead airport guys should just rent a cab (Saving their own car) and then have access to the holding lot. In there they will find a food truck, restrooms, fantastic games of dominoes along with a couple hundred other nitwits or too lazy to actually provide service on the street.

More cars tied up at the airport means fewer cars working the streets (no matter what flavor you're driving).
How much is a weekly rental?

Rex8976

The rates were nevertheless $200.00 per day.

I used to charge $495 days $445 nights...that was before TNC, I owned 12 cabs & made a nice living.

I now own zero cabs and sleep on a friends sofa.

Uber on.