BS Ratings

CDNcrippler1

first of ik, ik ratings don't put food on the table but check this b.s....was a 4.91, checked ratings and now I am a 4.9, I must have been 4starred but here is the kicker. I got comlimented with a badge for excellent service from the same person! I know it was the same because my counter only went up by one. Effed up

Jshawkat

first of ik, ik ratings don't put food on the table but check this b.s....was a 4.91, checked ratings and now I am a 4.9, I must have been 4starred but here is the kicker. I got comlimented with a badge for excellent service from the same person! I know it was the same because my counter only went up by one. Effed up
Lol Uber on bro

How has today been for you?

Was so slow I left and at home now

Syedahmedraza

Same thing happened to me as well got a compliment and 4 star too.

Harry70

Badges don’t pop up if you rating someone 4 star. Rider can only give you badge if he is rating you 5 star. I doubt rider go back and change your rating to 4 star . Must be some old rider change the rating on email by mistake

Last edited:

ED Wallace

Why is it bothering you so much my friend - no one cares when they see you enroute or get in your car if you are 5.0, 4.91, or 4.8. Not a single pax has commented on my 5.0 rating (been driving 3mths) - they honestly don't care - neither does uber - let's just make that $$ and have fun playing psychological games with them so they tip you.

Last edited:

Awsumdriver

The average from your last 500 trips probably changed once the last trip was taken into account.

Id give you an internet smiley face sticker for your humble-brag about your first World problem, but no one really cares.

JanMarkus

Had a rider once and she basically trashed the rating system, saying "I don't give a shitnif my driver is 5 star or 1 star rated. All I care is I get to my destination safe and sound and on time."

CDNcrippler1

The average from your last 500 trips probably changed once the last trip was taken into account.

Id give you an internet smiley face sticker for your humble-brag about your first World problem, but no one really cares.
Had to do with the sticker showing up when my rating went down but thanks for your useless 2 cents!
Your troll game sucks you might want to practice first on facebook forums cause you shouldn't just jump in with the big boys.
:smiles:---here is a sticker for you newb.
Level 7 almost Prime.
P.s. My rating went back up to 4.91 while I was sleeping because I know you care

CDNcrippler1

dude u sound like a real big bad uber bully. i feel bad for u cuz your crippled but you come across like your better than us
Omg crippler not crippled. Im not saying that at all! I wasnt bragging go read it again. The rating number doesn't matter pretend it said 4.6 and went down to 4.59 but yet I got a sticker for excellent service. That better?

Awsumdriver

Had to do with the sticker showing up when my rating went down but thanks for your useless 2 cents!
Your troll game sucks you might want to practice first on facebook forums cause you shouldn't just jump in with the big boys.
:smiles:---here is a sticker for you newb.
Level 7 almost Prime.
P.s. My rating went back up to 4.91 while I was sleeping because I know you care

Your sticker showed up with the 5 rating from your latest rated trip. Your rating dropped because now your previous 500th trip wasn't a 5 and was probably very low, so your average of 500 trips dropped. It's simple math (for most=]) . I don't care to troll - you take this Uber forum board way too seriously. I'm glad you got your 'facebook' practice in.

You clearly don't care enough to continuously humble brag about your rating. Whatever helps you sleep better at night big boy :wink:

Awsumdriver

It was already answered but a dbag liked to keep chirping. :wink:

Isn't it past your bed time big boy? Don't you have to get up at 5am and post replies about your super duper rating on this forum? Love your priorities - this 'newb' is taking tips. Scribbling them down as I type. I can do math and multitask - wanna gimme another sticker?

CDNcrippler1

Isn't it past your bed time big boy? Don't you have to get up at 5am and post replies about your super duper rating on this forum? Love your priorities - this 'newb' is taking tips. Scribbling them down as I type. I can do math and multitask - wanna gimme another sticker?

UberTrader

What is the number of your overall trips? I know a person with over 10K trips rated at 4.88, that is what you should brag, nothing else.