Bryan / College Station

Doolalaa

Hi im in BCS and trying to connect with some other drivers here. Unfortunately no thread for BCS here. But if your in the area then add me or reply to this so i can follow you and DM you !!!!

UsedToBeAPartner

There is no business to be had in BCS. The College will pick you up if you are drunk anytime, anywhere. The distance from the far end of Bryan to the far end of CS is 6 miles. No one leaves town in an Uber so you are just doing $2.20 trips from time to time.
The College also has an excellent bus system so there is no need for the coeds to call an Uber. Most of the trips are from the campus to the main strip and back. Min fare and not that many of them. Tried it, hated it, moved to Houston.

tohunt4me

There is no business to be had in BCS. The College will pick you up if you are drunk anytime, anywhere. The distance from the far end of Bryan to the far end of CS is 6 miles. No one leaves town in an Uber so you are just doing $2.20 trips from time to time.
The College also has an excellent bus system so there is no need for the coeds to call an Uber. Most of the trips are from the campus to the main strip and back. Min fare and not that many of them. Tried it, hated it, moved to Houston.
Sounds like entire city of new orleans

mikefrombryan

Doolala, I am retired and only work days from 9 AM to 2 PM Monday thru Friday in BCS.
I can do 300.00 pretty easy in school months and 200.00 in the break. that's per week.
The guys driving at night tell me they do 100.00 per day.
Hope that helps, Mike

darkshy77

Doolala, I am retired and only work days from 9 AM to 2 PM Monday thru Friday in BCS.
I can do 300.00 pretty easy in school months and 200.00 in the break. that's per week.
Hope that helps, Mike
12 hr in a small market not to bad.... How much miles are you putting on your car for the pick up 7 to 12 miles away?

mikefrombryan

12 hr in a small market not to bad.... How much miles are you putting on your car for the pick up 7 to 12 miles away?
That's the kicker, you have
to watch the distance for your next fare, I won,t go over 8 minutes away. I also learned not to do long trips.
I try to stay at 1.5 miles per dollar. So if I drive 90 miles today I should make 60.00.

tootsie

Hope that helps, Mike
Show the statements.

UsedToBeAPartner

25 hours working 9am-2pm M-F $250 is about average and $300 a bit high (before all of those expenses) and surprising for the BCS area. When school is in the kids are mostly in classes between 9am and 2pm.