Broward Sheriff Officer is a POS... BE ON THE ALERT!!!!

JSM0713

Don't know about you.... but I generally support the work of Police Officers and the tough job they have to do when confronting criminals.

Having said that, some are indeed absolute scumbags. I was waiting on SW 10th Street, like many of my fellow drivers when I was approached by a Broward Sheriff officer who ticketed me for parking illegally outside airport property. We easily could have chased me with a warning not to park there any longer. No, this scumbag insisted on giving me a citation for parking in a no parking/no standing zone. The amount of the summon... $79. F this jerk!!! And his attitude towards me was disgusting, treated me like was some sort of criminal. I told him I didn't like he attitude, that all us drivers are here to make an honest living... also told him his angry demeanor makes me suspicious of his motives. What motives? I honestly believe the taxi companies have been complaining since Uber lifted it ban on Broward and have sent their pit bulls out to get us and hurt us.... I know several others are getting ticketed as well... I'm repeating this on other forums to give you all fair warning. This creep warmed me the next citation was a "STATE CITATION" and the fine would be double. WTF is that BS!!!! It's a simple parking violation!!!! He also warned me "I never forget a face".... What a POS... I hate Broward and their Nazi/Gestapo cops... I have yet to meet a nice one yet.. NOT ONE!!! Same applies to the cops that direct traffic at the Terminals for pickup or drop off, they swarm you with a nasty attitude...... F**K BROWARD!!!

python134r

I would find out who is boss [shift supervisor] is and make a complaint, say you felt threatened. I do not disrespect them but do not take shit from them either, I have a LEO history from NYC from the 80's.

Last edited:

JSM0713

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's right. Report him for ticketing you in a no stopping zone. You're an Uber driver and Uber does not have to obey laws.
ZZY.... please be fruitful and multiply..... THERE WAS NO SIGN WHERE I WAS PARKED! Learn to read.

ZZY

Python, thanks for the reply..... The resolution to the problem seems to be parking in Snyder Park. Appears that area on 10th Street is on airport property... the fact remains... this @@@@@@@ could have chased me with a warning that the next time I was parked there I would get cited and let me go along my way.... No, this DB just HAD to give me a citation.... I'll fight it. And carefully see ZZY sticking up for the BSO officer, what a moron.
I thank you for warning us about what happened. One tends to think it's ok when they see other's doing the same. It is a bit damp in here however from all the tears.

forqalso

ZZY.... please be fruitful and multiply..... THERE WAS NO SIGN WHERE I WAS PARKED! Learn to read.
Maybe you could type in what you expect people to read before blasting them. Your post never mentions any lack of no parking signs.

ZZY

Maybe you could type in what you expect people to read before blasting them. Your post never mentions any lack of no parking signs.
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that parking there was against the law. Be happy you weren't shot. Don't forget Corey Jones.

Chris Dee

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that parking there was against the law. Be happy you weren't shot. Don't forget Corey Jones.
Damm, that was a messed up situation. I personally know the officer that shot him, nice guy but from what all the articles state concerning the shooting it really is just a very, very bad and so sad situation. We'll know the outcome soon after all the investigations are completed.