Bronx TLC enforcement Hotshots!!!

Inshur

Frank Underwood

Be careful doing cash hails my brothers and sisters!!

*149th St grandconcourse by the 2/4/5 train right by the post office and hostos college

*149th St Southern boulevard, right next to 6train. They stand next to the pizza shop at the corner (usually a Puerto Rican looking guy)

*Fordham Road (beware of the entire area)

*138th St and Willis ave
*138th St grandconcourse
*161st St by the Courthouse
*161st by Melrose (next to the BP)

*Yankee Stadium

*165th and 3rd Ave.
*167th and Jerome Ave

*Gun hill road
*Bronx Lebanon hospital
*Every hospital.

I drive a lot in the bronx. That is where you will more often than not find these scum Tlc agents.

Javk

Be careful doing cash hails my brothers and sisters!!

*149th St grandconcourse by the 2/4/5 train right by the post office and hostos college

*149th St Southern boulevard, right next to 6train. They stand next to the pizza shop at the corner (usually a Puerto Rican looking guy)

*Fordham Road (beware of the entire area)

*138th St and Willis ave
*138th St grandconcourse
*161st St by the Courthouse
*161st by Melrose (next to the BP)

*Yankee Stadium

*165th and 3rd Ave.
*167th and Jerome Ave

*Gun hill road
*Bronx Lebanon hospital
*Every hospital.

I drive a lot in the bronx. That is where you will more often than not find these scum Tlc agents.
Why are we doing street hails to begin with?

jaybx17

Go outside the shopping centers and whisper taxi taxi. And you will get your rides. One good spot is on exterior street alot of people coming out of BJ's. Sometimes i feel dumb for paying TLC all this money and there is people making $ no license no commercial insurance.
**kmart & stop and shop in bay plaza mall too** oh man I think I coughed too hard LOL

Attockpak1

In Bronx iv done hails usually at train stops that are not near hotspot buildings or big shopping centers... use common sense. Iv also done hails in brooklyn. Side note some brothers from Brooklyn will pay cash if you make them a deal.

ffran347

In Bronx iv done hails usually at train stops that are not near hotspot buildings or big shopping centers... use common sense. Iv also done hails in brooklyn. Side note some brothers from Brooklyn will pay cash if you make them a deal.
You'll be surprised, you have a higher risk doing street hails at train stations than at these shopping centers. You usually have a group, one makes the deal and takes you to the driver. Than the guys gets his cut and they on their way. I never seen TLC or NYPD harrassing them or towing them. They cause traffic outside and no one bothers them. Kind of ironic tbh.

Not Pelham Manor right? :eek::eek: That place has Yonkers police 99% of the time and definitely not the place for street hails Lol
Yes but you gotta be inside. Park your car as if you were shopping and go inside and wait by the door. And as shoppers come out whisper taxi taxi. I see at least 5 people everytime i go doing it. One of them has a commercial van.

Attockpak1

You'll be surprised, you have a higher risk doing street hails at train stations than at these shopping centers. You usually have a group, one makes the deal and takes you to the driver. Than the guys gets his cut and they on their way. I never seen TLC or NYPD harrassing them or towing them. They cause traffic outside and no one bothers them. Kind of ironic tbh.

Yes but you gotta be inside. Park your car as if you were shopping and go inside and wait by the door. And as shoppers come out whisper taxi taxi. I see at least 5 people everytime i go doing it. One of them has a commercial van.
When iv done it usually it's me taking a break and someone comes up and asks if I'm available? At the spots in do it or have done it there isn't usually any commercial properties around. Anyway I know it's a risk but it's the cabbie in me.

ffran347

When iv done it usually it's me taking a break and someone comes up and asks if I'm available? At the spots in do it or have done it there isn't usually any commercial properties around. Anyway I know it's a risk but it's the cabbie in me.
Yea becareful i personally dont take the risk. One time i was taking a break and this guy comes up and asks me how much do i charge i tell him i work for Uber and he has to request one. I had a feeling he was a TLC toy cop.

Inshur New York