Broke so coming back to Uber/Lyft for a few weeks.... or what ever it takes.

RockinEZ

We wish you the very best!!!!
Are you the old Bison, or a new one?

The old Bison would appreciate I am receiving warnings from the Admins from posts I made more than a year ago. It appears every time someone replies to the old posts, someone complains and I get a new warning for an old post.

I don't believe I have posted extensively for some time. I did try to find some friends without results about 6 months ago.

ChortlingCrison

Are you the old Bison, or a new one?

The old Bison would appreciate I am receiving warnings from the Admins from posts I made more than a year ago. It appears every time someone replies to the old posts, someone complains and I get a new warning for an old post.

I don't believe I have posted extensively for some time. I did try to find some friends without results about 6 months ago.
I'm neither the old one or new one.

SibeRescueBrian

I am very sad, and will miss PJ.
He was a special person.

Thanks for letting me know.

Yes he was. We traded email addresses, and had many long and interesting conversations. Even though I miss him, I'm glad that I had the privilege of getting to know him a little bit. He was a good man, and a very unique character. The world is a poorer place for his loss.

RockinEZ

Yes he was. We traded email addresses, and had many long and interesting conversations. Even though I miss him, I'm glad that I had the privilege of getting to know him a little bit. He was a good man, and a very unique character. The world is a poorer place for his loss.
We traded emails a few times, but soon I received no replies. Now I know why.

There were a few special people on this forum during the 2 years I used it daily.
PJ was one of the larger than life personalities on this forum.

I have to admit I am truly saddened by the loss of PJ.

I think PJ and I competed for the most warnings from admins you could get without actually getting booted permanently. It was a private joke between us.

In PJ's honor, my new Fedora.
He would have approved I think.

20170824_161514[2].jpg

Wombat7

Welcome back.

Your posts were a great guide to me when I was lurking on this site trying to decide if I should give it a go.

You'll rapidly find things have changed tremendously. I would advise doing both Uber and Lyft. Uber seems to do about 70% of the business in areas that I drive, your results may differ.

You'll find that the numbers of drivers/ants has multiplied exponentially in your absence. The competition for rides is very high and you'll have to have more situational awareness then you did before.

ATLtoSD has not posted in quite sometime and has possibly moved on.

I wish you the very best.

tohunt4me

I have not driven for a year. I did 2.5 years before I quit Uber.

Coming back, which platform is working best. After my Uber experience I am considering just using Lyft in the beginning.

Your thoughts?

Is ATLtoSD still around?
Welcome HOME !

Escoman

Amazon Flex is about to explode they are going to do deliveries from Whole foods to try to take business from Sprouts

Carlsbad Steve

Amazon Flex is about to explode they are going to do deliveries from Whole foods to try to take business from Sprouts
I'm sure the cargo van employees will be doing a lot of it. Perishables need to be transported properly. They will continue to do packages in cars.