Brielle PD

DChiUber

So I got an Uber pickup from the Brielle Police Station. According to the PAX she was at the Tap House in Spring Lake Heights and her previous Uber demanded cash from her and her friend, after she wanted to stop at 7-11, he drove them to the police station and issued a complaint on the person. She then said the cops forced them out of his car after the driver refused to take them home. I was in Point and got the ping to go to the police station. I call the PAX when I arrived and she started to curse me off, thinking I was the previous guy. I was pulling out of the station getting ready to cancel, when the cops in the parking lot shined there flashlight at me ordering me to stop. I roll down the window and the cops told me, I recommend you take them home and then he told the girls if they start any trouble they will be locked up. It was 3.0 surge and going 10 mins away to a section in Wall. Long story short turns out the girls got into a taxi as they were so drunk they ordered an uber, didnt verify anything and got into the taxi. When the cab told them it was costing them 40.00 each cause there was a premium they lost it. At least they apologized for cursing me off. lol Moral of the story, have at least one responsible person in your party. lol Also, I wonder what happened if I refused the pick up after the cops told me to do it.

DChiUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They would've ticketed you for unlicensed as payback for having to deal with the girls for another 15-20 minutes
that is what I was figuring. Not the first time I was told to wait by the cops this year. Point Beach had me wait for my PAX while he finished writing him 3 tickets for driving with a suspended license.