• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

breaking News Police: Female Uber driver stabs passenger after assault

Fatdriverbmw2018

Police: Female Uber driver stabs passenger after assault
Robert 0 Comment

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — Police in Virginia say a female Uber driver stabbed a male passenger after he assaulted her.

Virginia Beach police said in a press release on Saturday that the man was hospitalized with serious injuries. The incident occurred shortly after midnight on Saturday morning.

Police said no charges are currently pending. But they said the incident remains under investigation. Police have not released the name of the driver for the popular ridesharing service or the name of her passenger.

?

lol it's not me i'm home :smiles: good girl from VA !!!!!to all pax ! Behave nice ! or you be Next

any one has more info please share ! i found this in twitter !

That's a straight up permanent deactivation for her because she violated the "no weapons policy" on Uber platform.
It doesn't matter if cops charge her or not, Uber will deactivate her permanently.

Similar situation happened on Lyft about a month or two ago where a female driver pulled her gun at the pax for assaulting her.
Chargers weren't filed against her, but Lyft deactivated her permanently due to no weapons policy.
Same thing will happen to her.
No doubt.

Fargle

Has anyone asked Uber management if their rules against defensive weapons will change? I'm curious just what kind of BS they'll put out about this.

Fatdriverbmw2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i have gun with me ! but what problem i can face when i drive to dc ??and it's in my car ? i do that for 2 years ? i have it for my protection !

DeplorableDonald

i have gun with me ! but what problem i can face when i drive to dc ??and it's in my car ? i do that for 2 years ? i have it for my protection !
If the police catch you with a gun in D.C. I believe it's mandatory 5 years in jail. I could be wrong but I know they have strict gun laws on the books.

Whether the laws do much good is a whole other conversation...

Fatdriverbmw2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If the police catch you with a gun in D.C. I believe it's mandatory 5 years in jail. I could be wrong but I know they have strict gun laws on the books.

Whether the laws do much good is a whole other conversation...
5 Years ? really ! wow so i don't pay rent for 5 years ! no i don't like go to jail but what about my safety !

Neubridge1

That's a straight up permanent deactivation for her because she violated the "no weapons policy" on Uber platform.
It doesn't matter if cops charge her or not, Uber will deactivate her permanently.

Similar situation happened on Lyft about a month or two ago where a female driver pulled her gun at the pax for assaulting her.
Chargers weren't filed against her, but Lyft deactivated her permanently due to no weapons policy.
Same thing will happen to her.
No doubt.
Who cares about a weapons policy when you are out doing a potentially dangerous job and we have no way to screen pax for weapons...that policy is a joke...... yep Rather be judged by 12,than to be carried by 6.