Do you like you "Pick up upgrade"?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 100.0%

• Total voters

BurgersFries

Does it differentiate POOL versus X ?

Could it automatically give you a POOL rider due to nearby proximity?
I'm thinking that this might be the end game. Just switch to you to POOL once you've accepted an X, which would suck big time. The idea in general though seems like a good one. Could potentially reduce how far we've gotta drive to pick up pax. This should have been done by Lyft.

crazy916

I'm thinking that this might be the end game. Just switch to you to POOL once you've accepted an X, which would suck big time. The idea in general though seems like a good one. Could potentially reduce how far we've gotta drive to pick up pax. This should have been done by Lyft.
Lyft has been known to do this with drivers from the passenger's side. A closer drover will prompt a driver switch and cancel on the current driver. I pick a pax last week and I had her in car before and she informed me that her original driver was switched on her to me.

Red Leader

Lyft has been known to do this with drivers from the passenger's side. A closer drover will prompt a driver switch and cancel on the current driver. I pick a pax last week and I had her in car before and she informed me that her original driver was switched on her to me.
You should have told her it as a courtesy upgrade to a premium driver, one who has never been convicted of a felony. Her next upgrade will be to a driver who has never been charged.