Breakfast. Breakfast

ftupelo

2B5F043F-F12F-4A8F-A3F0-68C0B2381FF4.jpeg
As my vacation winds down, I have eased on my keto restrictions, knowing full well that I can work whatever I gain off in a very short span upon my return. I will resume hitting my gym routine with abandon. As you will see, I added a croissant, so sort of sweet butter bread, and Asian noodles. All on top of my keto friendly staples.

B6AB4AA3-C7B4-4E56-8F94-7BDE5DDE0CA1.jpeg

Last edited:

NauticalWheeler

I can walk to this fine establishment

So, if any of y'all ever find yourselves between Austin and San Antonio shoot me a PM. :barefoot:
I once ate at a yummy restaurant in New Braunfels that is in an old post office. Do you know what restaurant I'm talking about?

Reactions: MHR

ftupelo

Folks, Frankie has made it back to the lounge at LAX safe and sound. I’m at the AA Flagship lounge, which is actually a more elite lounge than just the standard AA lounge.

The situation here at LAX is an interesting microcosm for the inequality of our times - the Gini coefficient on clear display. While the general masses are bunched together with zero frills at the gates, the elites are tucked away in private lounges similar to their gated communities in which they live. Then, even within the secluded lounge scene, you get further stratification. There is the standard lounge that requires the least status. Separately is the Flagship lounge which is even nicer. Finally there is the Flagship First lounge, which I can only assume is restricted to first class fliers.

I’m exhausted and sure I put on a few pounds, but with strict diet and workout regimen, I should be back to status quo by the end of the week. Sweetie and I are considering 10 days in Scotland this fall to do some distillery touring, but it’s back to work tomorrow.
AAE9B2E5-8C7A-4FD2-8DFE-657FD1291985.jpeg

Last edited:

NauticalWheeler

Folks, Frankie has made it back to the lounge at LAX safe and sound. I’m at the AA Flagship lounge, which is actually a more elite lounge than just the standard AA lounge.

The situation here at LAX is an interesting microcosm for the inequality of our times - the Gini coefficient on clear display. While the general masses are bunched together with zero frills at the gates, the elites are tucked away in private lounges similar to their gated communities in which they live. Then, even within the secluded lounge scene, you get further stratification. There is the standard lounge that requires the least status. Separately is the Flagship lounge which is even nicer. Finally there is the Flagship First lounge, which I can only assume is restricted to first class fliers.

I’m exhausted and sure I put on a few pounds, but with strict diet and workout regimen, I should be back to status quo by the end of the week. Sweetie and I are considering 10 days in Scotland this fall to do some distillery touring, but it’s back to work tomorrow. View attachment 417306
Do those in the stratospheric, nose-bleed socio-economic classes also end up needing Lipitor if they eat bacon and eggs every day? I'm assuming name-brand prescription drugs only for such folk.