Breakfast. Breakfast

Uberyouber

Shall we compare and contrast...

The wheeler.
Tha tupelo.
20200208_095628.jpg
63DE766F-CA32-46E9-821B-B407719FF53F.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

And somebody let ftupelo know the academy awards are tonight. And tell him to make sure his vulva doesn't over heat...:cautious:

Last edited:

Uberyouber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ewww. Somebody's upping their breakfast game...

I was going to go somewhere nice and post a picture my food but then I remembered I'm not gay....:cautious:

PSA. This is a joke and not intended to offend anybody.

Last edited:

ftupelo

I don't think any Highland Park Elite would consume this for breakfast.
Since you disapproved of my last breakfast, I changed it up today and allowed for more carbs and sugars (fruit). In the fruit picture you will see dragon fruit, lychee, poached nectarine, and stewed plumb. Beverages are a latte and kiwi+pineapple juice.

Other picture includes rice noodles and pot stickers. Notice I did try to maintain a relatively fat heavy meal.
C6C1B94C-2D6D-4459-B3A1-393328C1A3CF.jpeg
654E232D-4652-4250-8A5E-A1B3A1B8215C.jpeg

NauticalWheeler

Since you disapproved of my last breakfast, I changed it up today and allowed for more carbs and sugars (fruit). In the fruit picture you will see dragon fruit, lychee, poached nectarine, and stewed plumb. Beverages are a latte and kiwi+pineapple juice.

Other picture includes rice noodles and pot stickers. Notice I did try to maintain a relatively fat heavy meal. View attachment 415752 View attachment 415753
Do they use whole milk for the lattes?

In that vein, Starbucks no longer offers Irish Cream lattes.