Brace yourself.....Pandora requests incoming

LevelX

So Fuber and Pandora are doing ad free music till the end of the year. Got the email this morning about it.

Drivers get a ad free Pandora account, but have to cough up the data though when using it. So I'm guessing we'll see a bunch of Pandora requests incoming shortly as Uber spams the users to say its here.

So brace yourselfs for the requests and be prepared....

Graham J

No bloody way will I be burning up my Gigs to play doof doof music to some half brain-dead Millennium brat.

LevelX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No bloody way will I be burning up my Gigs to play doof doof music to some half brain-dead Millennium brat.
1* for you then!!! *Evil grin*.

I think I got slapped a bad rating for no aux cable once. Seriously people..... you're in the car for 10 mins! bring headphones if its THAT important to you to listen to your 'special' music and yes was a Millennium brat.....

Tom2828

I have aux cable (hidden) of I request to I connect my riders iPhone.
Since I usually don't drive weekend after 10pm I hardly request to use it and if I am riders are happy and I don't mind to listen to their music.

UberDriverAU

I don't actually mind people playing music they like, but they're sure as hell not using up my data to play it. They can connect via bluetooth and use their own data!

Bob28

Had pass request their music to be played which is ok by me no problem
Then request to be louder which did allowed then then requested to be full blast
draw my boundaries this the loudest will go - can't concentrate on driving having music full blast
if they persisted will stop and cancel their ride

Tom2828

Had pass request their music to be played which is ok by me no problem
Then request to be louder which did allowed then then requested to be full blast
draw my boundaries this the loudest will go - can't concentrate on driving having music full blast
if they persisted will stop and cancel their ride
Weekend night riders

bruvlove

By using the premium edition of Pandora with no ads, you will use 86.8mb per hour

By using the basic edition (free) with ads you will 28.8mb per hour

By using wifi you will use 57.8mb per hour

Hugh Jarse

RRR or horse races in my car. Take your pick. Clean car with someone that knows where they are going at a minimum price. Don't even ask about changing stations.

LevelX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's the natural follow-on to icecream in winter.
Well..... Platinum and Gold members get free ice cream tomorrow afternoon! Just got a email about it.

I'm wondering if this is all the 'left overs' from the ice cream day that didn't sell?

Alex Rogan

I used Pandora yesterday, by the end of the day I got a SMS saying I had burnt through 50% of my data. No more Pandora for me!