Boycott

DanielLA2016

tine to boycott uber until they get their act together and start paying drivers accurately as they market and advertise. In done driving for the night. Not risking getting screwed out of the 2X pay... Sry Uber.. You lost a 60/hr week driver to your biggest competitor... Pink Mustache here I come!

phillipzx3

Daniel....Do you think Uber gives a hoot about what you feel is a fair pay scale? You have surge rates. What's the problem. When things are busy you're getting 3 to 5 times what cab rates are.

For every driver who quits Uber, three take their place.

Uber won't pay me my $500 sign up bonus - and I will never work for or use Uber ever again. Check around the net for the #BoycottUber chatter. If you decide to drive for them, be warned. If you continue to drive for them, you are helping them rip off your fellow drivers.

tine to boycott uber until they get their act together and start paying drivers accurately as they market and advertise. In done driving for the night. Not risking getting screwed out of the 2X pay... Sry Uber.. You lost a 60/hr week driver to your biggest competitor... Pink Mustache here I come!
I fully agree Daniel. I tell everyone possible not to use or drive for Uber and I will continue until they pay me what they owe me.

d0n

Any good arms dealer knows it's best to give weapons to each side of the conflict, that way the only winner is you.

Lyft away my friend, you are doing God's work.

Any good arms dealer knows it's best to give weapons to each side of the conflict, that way the only winner is you.

Lyft away my friend, you are doing God's work.
Will never give Uber anything but bad publicity until they pay me what they owe me ... Lyft is certainly not God's work, but happy to have an honest company to associate with so that I can feed our 9 week old baby girl. UBER would have her starve ....

JimKE

Will never give Uber anything but bad publicity until they pay me what they owe me ... Lyft is certainly not God's work, but happy to have an honest company to associate with so that I can feed our 9 week old baby girl. UBER would have her starve ....
Stay home and enjoy these precious moments! Seriously. She'll be in high school before you realize what happened and you'll be asking where your baby went.