1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

BOYCOTT MAY 1 TO MAY 5

Discussion in 'Orlando' started by A.D., Mar 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. A.D.

A.D.

BOYCOTT - MAY 1 to MAY 5

All Uber Drivers,

Start letting passengers and other dr8vers know DO NOT USE UBER MAY 1 THRU MAY 5.

LET'S GET UBERS ATTENTION!

We want 80% of all fees charged by Uber, exclusive of tolls.

80% to the Drivers
    20% to Uber.

OR WE WILL SHUT OFF UBER FOR 5 DAYS! They will lose money and we WILL get their attention.

ALL UBER DRIVERS UNITE!

SPREAD THE WORD!!

2. jester121

jester121

#youfirst

3. New Uber

New Uber

The problem is that everybody needs to be onboard. Just posting on here is not enough. If you look at the thread views, it's not enough. It has to be on Facebook and maybe even on the news. And it has to be a for sure busy week. Flyers are needed. It's actually needs to be planned

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    Rickshaw likes this.
  4. As much as we all love for this to happen, it is not going to. Way too many drivers on the road to bring on board and many don't even do this job for nothing other than some extra cash.

OrlUberOffDriver, unPat and Rickshaw like this.
  5. June132017

June132017

May 1st- May 5th 1945 was the last days of World War 2 in Europe.

6. Lawlet91

Lawlet91

the real problem with this is the lack of percentage of drivers that use this forum, and the fact probably well over 1/2 of the drivers on this subforum dont even drive for uber anymore BECAUSE of the bad rates in Orlando. would work if word could easily spread OUTSIDE this forum though

Rickshaw likes this.
  7. A.D.

A.D.

Let's spread the wors using Facebook, Twitter etc. I'm even willing to paaa out flyers at the holding lots at MCO and Disney. It will work if we push for it.

8. Yuri Lygotme

Yuri Lygotme

Driving:
    Taxi
    I've been boycotting for the past 3 years. Did I make a difference?

Buckiemohawk likes this.
  9. kdyrpr

kdyrpr

The only thing that will get UBER to reconsider it's fare policy is large negative press from the major networks. Also, it cannot be one day. It would have to be a continuous string of negative publicity concerning fare inequity. Lyft cannot be ignored either. Although the press seems to think of them as all cuddly and sweet, we know they are no better and in many instance worse than UBER. A 60 minutes piece would be a good start.

unPat likes this.
  10. Maybe we should get the blood sucking dude back to help with this latest boycott.

checho2017 likes this.
  11. checho2017

checho2017

Lol I miss M.D. You uber you slave. Canning blood sucker

2Cents likes this.
  12. Shine'ola

Shine'ola

Driving:
    UberPREMIUM
    for anyone serious about trying to organize , the B52 lot is a great start.... Heck the Venz make uo 50% of the driver pool and they are thick there, then you have about 15 Facebook Orlando and Lyft driver pages / groups, one has 2,200

13. A.D.

A.D.

Awesome, thanks for the advice!

I'm really serious about making this happen, it will help all of us. If anyone wants to help you can start by posting this on Facebook and connecting with the other FB Uber and Lyft groups

We can do this!!

14. Showa50

Showa50

Driving:
    UberX
    I boycott all the time. The map is clear, I don't go online. You should try it.
    received_10154173525278302.jpeg

OrlUberOffDriver likes this.