• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Boy or Girl or little bit of both

Read his last paragraph.
Is your real name Jacobeth?
Your name Jacobeth has made you strong willed and self-sufficient. Although you do not depend on others for encouragement, you respond to appreciation and enjoy being the centre of attention. You thrive on interacting with people, particularly when there is the opportunity to implement your original, creative ideas. My name is Jacob! Wanting to discredit or insult me by calling me names especially one that fits like a glove is a compliment. See your the reason why the United states is so divided. So quick to label with no real reason I asked for your personal opinion on why you chose to label someone a bigot for their own personal opinion you don't agree with. I didnt read hatred I didn't read intolerance, no my openminded self read someones scientific based opinion whether I agree or not is irrelevant and shouldn't deem someone a bigot. Grow some skin and open your mind your missing alot....

Phxdriver

I only asked a question and you confirmed I was correct. Asking a question isn't an insult or hate. FXService is openly a homosexual and an active forum member. His quote " And I'm not surprised. Even in the LGBT community trans people are ostracized in dating. I myself wouldn't be interested in a trans man (FtM). Despite knowing it's only a biological condition I'm still not comfortable with it." If a straight person made that statement he or she would be labeled some kind of bigot or similar word. So if the shoe fits then where it. That belief would qualify me as a bigot no big deal the word is overused and mean nothing anymore. No Hate here, just stirring it up for the summer slow down. Problem with liberal dotards always reading deep into nothing and flying off the handle when they are full of crap.

Skyriderphx

I don't care if passenger is he or a she or between .Religion,Race or politic affiliation. Is a passenger and is paying you for his ride. If you treat with respect and courtesy may they will give you a nice tip.

Money Up Front

Religion,
According to Islamic law (Sharia), a husband may strike his wife for any one of the following four reasons:
- She does not attempt to make herself beautiful for him (ie. "let's herself go")
- She refuses to meet his sexual demands
- She leaves the house without his permission or for a "legitimate reason"
- She neglects her religious duties

FXService

According to Islamic law (Sharia), a husband may strike his wife for any one of the following four reasons:
And according to Bible if a man rapes an unmarried woman, he must pay her father silver and marry her.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, 29 then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days.

Phxdriver

And according to Bible if a man rapes an unmarried woman, he must pay her father silver and marry her.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, 29 then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days.
Deuteronomy 22:25-26 would more accurately describe the rape you are referring to your reference is referring to consensual I do believe.

YouBeer

I assure you they are not "confused the way they are." Transgender isn't the same thing as these @@@@@@ed ass labels you hear like, "nonbinary," "genderfluid," "nonconforming," etc. It is actually rooted in hard science.

For starters, there is actually a difference between Male and female brains and how they process stimuli (aka the world around them.) And transgender people actually have the brain functions of the sex they identify (I hate this word, it implies a choice) with. Secondly, all of our bodies produce testosterone and estrogen. Males obviously produce significantly more testosterone than females and vice versa. In transgender individuals these hormone productions are usually equal or slightly reversed, despite anatomical gender. This is why transgender people tend to look more androgynous as they go through puberty.

This is also why treatment is so involved with therapy, hormone injections, and eventually gender reassignment surgery.

Transgender is nothing more than another case of biology @@@@ing up in the womb. Mother Nature isn't perfect.

And I'm not surprised. Even in the LGBT community trans people are ostracized in dating. I myself wouldn't be interested in a trans man (FtM). Despite knowing it's only a biological condition I'm still not comfortable with it.
Mutilating oneself in a normal society is not considered normal.
General American society is populated by idiots:

Now just because a bunch of quacks got together and were able to change the guidelines regarding medical intervention (younger than the age for sexual consent) there have suddenly been more cases of these 'poor souls'.
Thereby allowing children to mutilate themselves because they have some kind of mental problem.
They cant even support themselves but parents are supposed to step aside and let the 'children decide who they are' all at the will of the state. If there was ever a modern day example of a fascist government this is it.

Your very twisted opinion is not based on science and neither are those 'guidelines'.
There was a lot of talk a few years ago about how researchers supposedly found the genes/DNA/whatever that can indicate that someone was 'born gay' or 'transgender'. That turned out to be a load of shit too, just some idiot degenerate scumbag researcher who wrote up a grant from the federal government to get money to support themeslves so they wouldnt have to go out and get a real job. Or worse yet drive an uber, which is what most of those so called 'researchers' are qualified to do.

Your argument is pathetic and idiotic.

Now go cry to a moderator about what I told you, you sniveling little snowflake.
Post automatically merged:

If it was just isolated in the brain, sure we could say mental disorder, but then how do you explain the elevated hormone levels and other physiological symptoms exhibited by a transgender person?
Hey there genius. I hate to ruin the surprise for you but ITS ALL IN THE BRAIN!!
THE BRAIN IS WHAT CONTROLS EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY!!!

I treat everyone I can with respect regardless of their mental state.
But anyone who cant support themselves and goes around crying about how 'they are not a boy' or 'a girl' before they have actually gone out in to the real world and had to work for a living, is being raised in a permissive household. By the State allowing these kinds of operations to be performed on young children is akin to what the nazis did with their experiments during WW2.
Only today it is done under the guise of 'free will'.
Its nothing more than a bunch of sick degenerate doctors and researchers who want to fulfill their blood lust.
And stupid children who have not been taught properly (and disciplined if necessary) who act out entirely on their urges.

And on the flip side of that some of these children are in a abusive household with older or younger siblings who pick on them and indifferent parents that let these things continue.

Last edited: