Bounced from ewr queue

Brichards

I'm sitting at the lot starting with 100 cars in front. When I got 1-5 cars it changed to just finding trips as if I wasn't there. Has this happened to anybody else? Turned of my phone and yes had to start over. Too bad I don't have a pack of friends to chill with here for hours!

UberPete1911

Welcome, and yes it does happen. However, don't turn your phone off or restart. It will put you back into the spot where you were last.

Also, reception is ok to bad so no matter where you park, it won't matter. Until 5G rolls in, it's the best it can do. GL.
Post automatically merged:

Also make sure your phone support data while on a call or vice versa. If your phone does not support those features and you take a call while waiting in que, the system will think you turned off or left the que, without ever leaving.
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20190414-221355_Wi-Fi Calling.jpg

Sprint network supports it so I took a snapshot so you can see it and try to figure out if your phone can do the same..

Uber burn in hell

I'm sitting at the lot starting with 100 cars in front. When I got 1-5 cars it changed to just finding trips as if I wasn't there. Has this happened to anybody else? Turned of my phone and yes had to start over. Too bad I don't have a pack of friends to chill with here for hours!
Yes all the time!!! But today I had a first arrived there with app turn off no trips. Log in. Waited down to 16-20 cars in front of me( remind you I’m starring at the screen whole time) all the sudden. It asked me “ are you still accepting trips” hit yes. You know the rest. How can that be I never received or declined one single ping! Ohhh Fuber❤️. Can’t wait until you go bankrupt and another rideshare comes along and changes the game and take all your drivers.

UberPete1911

Yes all the time!!! But today I had a first arrived there with app turn off no trips. Log in. Waited down to 16-20 cars in front of me( remind you I’m starring at the screen whole time) all the sudden. It asked me “ are you still accepting trips” hit yes. You know the rest. How can that be I never received or declined one single ping! Ohhh Fuber❤. Can’t wait until you go bankrupt and another rideshare comes along and changes the game and take all your drivers.
... are you sure... lololol priceless!