• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Boston Logan Airport TNC lot is disgusting

Avb

For anybody working in Boston who has been to the airport will probably notice how disgusting the lot is. I'm actually very happy they are towing Uber/Lyft drivers and giving them citations here now.

Everywhere you park and you open the door you get a wiff of pee smell. Some pee in bottles and toss them out their cars there or open a door and slowly pee on the floor. I've seen some guy run across the street in the bushes to pee all the meanwhile a truck driver had stopped there waiting to give him a piece of his mind but the uber driver never came out. THE BATHROOM IS LITERALLY 200 feet away.

Not to mention the trash. Litter absolutely everywhere. Cans, bottles, wraps, cigarettes, anything you can think of. On the other hand if you've worked here and went to the bathroom in the Livery lot you will notice how clean it is. I don't know if it's the caliber of drivers or the fact that there is no surveillance. I hope people get fined.

Rakos

Over three years it has been sad to see...

In the beginning it was more like...

A uniquely select group of...

People and drivers...

That didn't mind the higher prices...

Butt in Uber's race to the bottom...

Things have gotten MUCH WORSE...

Sad to see it degrading to the bottom...

There are still some GOOD drivers...

And even some GREAT pax...

Butt the overall the result has been...

Very FRUSTRATING to watch happen...

Rakos

Stripzip

In Vegas they could stand to empty the port-a-pottys every once in awhile. I was gaging from the piss smell 20 feet away.

Over three years it has been sad to see...

In the beginning it was more like...

A uniquely select group of...

People and drivers...

That didn't mind the higher prices...

Butt in Uber's race to the bottom...

Things have gotten MUCH WORSE...

Sad to see it degrading to the bottom...

There are still some GOOD drivers...

And even some GREAT pax...

Butt the overall the result has been...

Very FRUSTRATING to watch happen...

Rakos
Atuta macada to you oh wise monkey!

AuxCordBoston

IMG_0160.JPG
For anybody working in Boston who has been to the airport will probably notice how disgusting the lot is. I'm actually very happy they are towing Uber/Lyft drivers and giving them citations here now.

Everywhere you park and you open the door you get a wiff of pee smell. Some pee in bottles and toss them out their cars there or open a door and slowly pee on the floor. I've seen some guy run across the street in the bushes to pee all the meanwhile a truck driver had stopped there waiting to give him a piece of his mind but the uber driver never came out. THE BATHROOM IS LITERALLY 200 feet away.

Not to mention the trash. Litter absolutely everywhere. Cans, bottles, wraps, cigarettes, anything you can think of. On the other hand if you've worked here and went to the bathroom in the Livery lot you will notice how clean it is. I don't know if it's the caliber of drivers or the fact that there is no surveillance. I hope people get fined.
Works for me!