Booted from uber

Genesis Owner

I have been driving all day and decided to add a pic of my vehicle to profile to make it easier for customers to know. I just got a email stating my account is now invalid because I have a 2 door coupe but I have been driving for a week now. This is something they told me before I was ever able to drive for them. I have seen plenty of 2 door vehicles running downtown and mt p

Attachments

BooKawKey

I have had a few riders tell me that they complained to Uber about people picking them up in 2 door cars because it is known that a 4 door car is a requirement. You got lucky for that week.

ABC123DEF

OK princess. I thought all threads were open to anyone who wanted to view or chime in. Have a nice day.

Dang

I have been driving all day and decided to add a pic of my vehicle to profile to make it easier for customers to know. I just got a email stating my account is now invalid because I have a 2 door coupe but I have been driving for a week now. This is something they told me before I was ever able to drive for them. I have seen plenty of 2 door vehicles running downtown and mt p
i think you are lucky they did not deactivated you.. you try to cheat their policy by using a 2 door instead of 4..just get a new car then do uber again so yea consider yourself lucky

Genesis Owner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes it was my fault for not paying attention to were it says it has to be a 4 door. I just saw Hyundai Genesis under the car listings and thought it was ok. It didn't specify sedan or coupe.