Boost??

Enatiomer

Anyone have a problem with their boost level. I worked my buns off to make enough rides for platinum and got gold? I've emailed support several times and just the incentives are calculated Thursday response. IHow ?

SurgeTastic

Yes, I'm currently struggling mightily to get my proper Silver status this week, rather than being stuck with Bronze. I completed 35 trips last week before Sun 9 AM, but got an email Sun night relegating me to Bronze. I have sent numerous emails and app screenshots through 2 different channels and have rec'd about 8 completely useless, insultingly stupid replies, the ol' cut'n paste crap, utterly unresponsive. The last email I rec'd earlier today was more promising, at least admitting the error, and promising I will be notified soon of the fix. If I don't get the fix by tomorrow, I'll head to the local office and raise appropriate hell.

I understand mistakes, but these non-responses are just infuriating, aren't they? one of them was a complete lie, saying the status was automatic and "they can't add to or change it." Bull****it.

Enatiomer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay. Same lot. I've sent at least 8 emails to 5 different people at this point. and figured I'd head into the office tommorow. Thanks for at least validating the struggle .

Bart McCoy

Anyone have a problem with their boost level. I worked my buns off to make enough rides for platinum and got gold? I've emailed support several times and just the incentives are calculated Thursday response. IHow ?
so did you get an incentive (like silver), or u got no incentive at all?

Enatiomer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just got gold . Oddly enough I as sent on Sunday night before the cut of to be counted for the next week . Which was odd by still shouldn't have mattered because I already had 95 trips.