Boost & Platinum status etc

Clue2U

Oldie but newbie here. I use to drive about a year ago and decided to take some rides this 4th of July weekend. Can someone tell me what the Boost and Platinum status is? I am assuming it's only for certain drivers or targets that are met. Thanks in advance for all the smarta** remarks!

GeladaMate

I guess the obvious thing to do here is to use the search thingy that lets you look up old post that might help you with your questions. I haven't used it myself becuase it's too complicated for me, but should give it a shot you seem pretty smart.

Taipan

Platinum status enables you to receive up to 2.0X (1.7X lowest) for every ride in a certain period on a given day. Require 75 rides in L A County to qualify.

Gold requires 45 (I could be wrong).

Silver needs 25?

Clue2U

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Platinum status enables you to receive up to 2.0X (1.7X lowest) for every ride in a certain period on a given day. Require 75 rides in L A County to qualify.

Gold requires 45 (I could be wrong).

Silver needs 25?
Thank you for the information.

Luis Carlos

Oldie but newbie here. I use to drive about a year ago and decided to take some rides this 4th of July weekend. Can someone tell me what the Boost and Platinum status is? I am assuming it's only for certain drivers or targets that are met. Thanks in advance for all the smarta** remarks!
Platinium 75 Gold 50 Silver 30

mghtyred

Platinum - 75
Gold - 50
Silver - 25

Also, to qualify for metals, your cancel rate needs to be low. Not sure of the specific rate, but it's pretty low.

boonie

how do you find out what is your cancel rate?????? i did 34 ride not all LACORE and still didn't get no medal.

Breezze

how do you find out what is your cancel rate?????? i did 34 ride not all LACORE and still didn't get no medal.
I did not receive an email of metal or hourly guarantee for this week either. I did total of 31 rides last week with almost 100% acceptance rate. However 9 of those trips starting in OC (total 22 LA trips). I am thinking minimum requirement to qualify for silver is atleast 25 rides out of LA County (core and non-core combined). Can someone confirm?

hy1368

Ok here is how it works
Completed either 45 or 75 trips in LA County to be qualified for medals the following week.
God luck

hy1368

I did not receive an email of metal or hourly guarantee for this week either. I did total of 31 rides last week with almost 100% acceptance rate. However 9 of those trips starting in OC (total 22 LA trips). I am thinking minimum requirement to qualify for silver is atleast 25 rides out of LA County (core and non-core combined). Can someone confirm?
Yes OC is not in LA county. So those trips did not count.