Boost info not working on Uber app

Nats121

Since yesterday, I keep getting a "Hmmm ... looks like we're having trouble reaching Uber servers" error message when I try to check upcoming boosts.

I did a reinstall last night, and still it's not working.

Uber support rep said another driver called about the same issue and they're working on it. Anyone else having the same issue?

CHIGiRL

Since yesterday, I keep getting a "Hmmm ... looks like we're having trouble reaching Uber servers" error message when I try to check upcoming boosts.

I did a reinstall last night, and still it's not working.

Uber support rep said another driver called about the same issue and they're working on it. Anyone else having the same issue?
I'm getting the same error.

WaveRunner1

Same here. Is this a new thing? They think they can lure drivers to D.C. In hopes drivers will not want to miss potential generous 1.1x boosts?

New2This

Interesting that it fixed itself after it would've been useful to be able to see the timing and amounts of Boost zones Saturday night.

Yeah it probably was a glitch, or Rohit pushed the wrong button, but lately with the utter disdain Uber has shown drivers, I choose to believe it was a blatant attempt by Uber to fornicate drivers and make things as difficult as possible.

Fornicate a goat Dara.