Boost increases this week

iheartuber

Anybody notice the boosts are higher this week?

Does that mean a whole bunch of ants quit last week?

Julescase

Holy crap! You think those SOBs give each driver a different boost?!?

I've wondered about that, how do we know that we have the same boost numbers? I mean, some people don't have boosts at all, so how would we have any idea what other drivers' numbers are? Just like we all have different quest ratios

driveflydrive

I've wondered about that, how do we know that we have the same boost numbers? I mean, some people don't have boosts at all, so how would we have any idea what other drivers' numbers are? Just like we all have different quest ratios
They’ve been giving different boosts for as long as I can remember

powmoe

The differences in boost are .1. So one week I might get 1.5 in an area you have 1.4 or 1.6.

Breezze

The differences in boost are .1. So one week I might get 1.5 in an area you have 1.4 or 1.6.
If you are getting 1.4 or 1.6, I might be getting 1.3 or 1.7 ... J/K :wink: .. I think you are correct. Either you get nothing or the difference is .1

Bpr2

My buddy and I have different boosts. Sometimes only difference is .1 higher or lower. Once though I was 2.0 and she was 1.1 in the same area and time.