BOOST for 8/1 - 8/7

AvsUberJunkie

I just saw this incentive pop up on my app. Looks like the incentive from last week, only the BOOST is limited to certain hours, not anytime.
I didn't get the PDB bonus offer last week and had my best week yet. Nor did I get that bonus offer. I hope I do this week...

Fshdaspcl

Received the new Boost offer this week. Just wish there was a little more info. I made roughly $2.25 extra an hour from the boost and I didnt work Friday or Saturday

Fshdaspcl

I agree but an extra couple bucks during busy times isn't a bad thing. Did have to cancel a ride just before 9am I won't take a 3 year old without a car seat people were pissed but I imagine putting her through the windshield would piss them off more. So boost was done for the morning

KevRyde

Those are some shitty blocks of time
I also agree. During the week, I rarely start before 9:30am, and if I'm not headed to DIA by around 3:00pm, I head home. On weekends, I think I'm better off holding out for rides that are likely DIA trips - e.g. hotel pickups - and ignoring/canceling rides that are very likely not DIA trips - e.g. pickups at Union Station, pretty much anyone along any 16th St. Mall intersection, eateries, breweries, etc. That being said, I have to admire Uber's tenacity at coming up with yet another diabolical way to keep driver's off of Lyft.

Frontier Guy

Neighbor that drives said last week he did 27 trips Union Station to various residential and hotels, people didn't want to walk in the heat. He works 10 am to 6 pm during the week and 3 pm to 3 am on Sat. night. That was in addition to the other trips. Think he said his combined breakdown for the week was 105 trips, one of his best weeks since last fall.

Frontier Guy

Two airports before 5am today, headed downtown around 3:30 am, 3:45 got my first hit Hayward Pl and Hooker to DIA on Lyft. Heading back towards downtown got a hit in Conservatory Green, airport, heading to work, or heading to the train. Family sitting on the porch, Dad, Mom, 2 kids, 5 bags off to DIA we go. Dropped and headed to my regular job, combined $40 in under 2 hrs.