Booking fee increasing...

RollwithCHRIS

UBER'S costs go up, they raise the fees. Driver's costs increase - well...

Screenshot_20170217-131251.jpg
Screenshot_20170217-131149.jpg

tripAces

Its all the greedy drivers fault. No wonder no one tips.:eek:

This is what alot of pax are going to think. So get your rebuttals ready.

UsedToBeAPartner

just another example of Uber looking out for themselves and pissing on the drivers. Why am I not surprised. Channel 13 was here at IAH asking drivers something about the new booking fee but have no idea who talked to them.

Last edited:

charmer37

this is really pathetic...
Beyond pathetic, Uber is greedy and dont give a damn about the drivers, I hate to say it but copycat lyft probably will increase there fees, They need to stop spending money on signing up new drivers.

tootsie

Beyond pathetic, Uber is greedy and dont give a damn about the drivers, I hate to say it but copycat lyft probably will increase there fees, They need to stop spending money on signing up new drivers.
I agree those driver bonuses have got to be killing them due to the turn around.

NoMoUbrr

I Love how they try make You feel better by saying "This change will not impact the amount you receive for each trip."
Don't these Uber/Travis PoS know drivers are Mad coz TK loves to take take take and not Share the Piece of Pie with the Little Guys who do all the Hard Work.

Beur

If your minimum fare hasn't increased by the same amount, Uber just cut your pay. Their claim in wouldn't impact your earnings is a blatant lie. Our minimum fare payout has been reduced to $2.92 from $3.20 for 20% and $2.74 from $3.00 for 25%.

Fuzzyelvis

If your minimum fare hasn't increased by the same amount, Uber just cut your pay. Their claim in wouldn't impact your earnings is a blatant lie. Our minimum fare payout has been reduced to $2.92 from $3.20 for 20% and $2.74 from $3.00 for 25%.
Minimum fares are $2.20 and $2.44. Not sure where you're getting your numbers.

Beur

Minimum fares are $2.20 and $2.44. Not sure where you're getting your numbers.
Did you see the title this is about PS where our rates are higher and our minimum fare was $5.95 - $1.95 = $4.00 which after 20/25% = $3.20/$3.00. That's where I got my numbers

UsedToBeAPartner

I thought the same thing but this is Uber math. Somehow, despite the higher booking fee I still got the $2.44 pay on the min. $5 fare.

More Cowbell

Maybe this may make some pax walk.

Picked up an idiot at magnolia hotel with a suitcase few days ago, assumed an airport run. Nope. One block ride. Uber app wouldn't even let me end the ride, it was too short. Had to drive several more blocks.

UsedToBeAPartner

I just talked to an Uber Black driver who had a similar situation. He was at the Hilton (GRB) and wanted to go to Pappasitos. Go around the block and Uber says the rides too short.....Riders are so stupid.