Boober 2 day time out just expired

Chapindc

Coming out of dulles right before setting home df, get a tr & don't know why I took it, aspiring elite class entitled scumbag was aggressive putting his luggage in trunk, then he wants me to take different way from what GPS wanted, I said the GPS says it's slower, he huff & puff so I said wich way u want to go, he said nvrmind, little female dog huff & puff along the 10 min ride stating he was late, I said it's not my fault & actually going 5 mph over, we get there & aggressive little shit takes his stuff out the trunk, he says once more I made him get there late & I said he should've ordered uber sooner & got in car as he's saying excuse me, then he opens the front pax door & asks what's the matter with me, I said close my door, he says do u want to hit me, I said you close my door, he says r u drunk or on drugs, I asked the same, he wants to call the cops & I say fine he then decides to slam my door & said who knows what the hell & I sayd you again.... So not saying I'm sorry to the little female dog for his own problems got me 2 days time out while the uber highly skilled investigators stated they were "gathering evidence & information" lol.... I'm pretty sure this scumbag just wanted me to bow & say I'm sorry, I now regret not having said I'm sorry for whatever the f reason he seemed to think it was my fault

Last edited by a moderator:

Another Uber Driver

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In addition, the next time that something like this happens, such as a customer's using abusive language, pull to a "safe place". End the trip. Invite the passenger to exit the vehicle. If he balks, call the police. As soon as he is out of the vehicle, IMMEDIATELY send an e-Mail to Uber under the "My rider was rude" category. Tell them briefly what happened. Be sure to include the abusive language used ("My rider called me a [canine female]"). You could even add that he was so abusive that he might have been under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. Ask not to be assigned that customer again. Uber tends to believe whoever gets to it first.

Chapindc

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In addition, the next time that something like this happens, such as a customer's using abusive language, pull to a "safe place". End the trip. Invite the passenger to exit the vehicle. If he balks, call the police. As soon as he is out of the vehicle, IMMEDIATELY send an e-Mail to Uber under the "My rider was rude" category. Tell them briefly what happened. Be sure to include the abusive language used ("My rider called me a [canine female]"). You could even add that he was so abusive that he might have been under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. Ask not to be assigned that customer again. Uber tends to believe whoever gets to it first.
I've done that before, only have needed to call the cops once, I complained under rude rider right after the scumbag slammed the door, went home to sleep, when I'm ready to hit the jungle abt 7 hrs later I find out I can't go into the app & I needed to get in touch with them, then messages stating the rider felt threatened & I may have been impaired by drugs or alcohol lol, poor guy if I had my way

nutzareus

Chapindc sounds like some short angry female gambling Asian driver we know... anyhow...

I never rush when they tell me to step on it. Their lack of preparedness is not my problem. If I get a backseat driver, I will rate them accordingly once they exit, 3 stars or less. I picked up one woman twice who commutes from Rockville to Bethesda Marriott HQ, both times she would tell me turn here turn there. Haven't seen her since because I low-rated her to oblivion. First time I didn't know, second time I should've just canceled but it was destination filter.

Nell

21271344_2160523443961367_6621895234460936761_n.jpg

Groupon have a great deal, a dual camera is key. Best in the business
Screenshot_20170915-073702.png

Screenshot_20170915-073737.png

yankdog

Chapindc sounds like some short angry female gambling Asian driver we know... anyhow...

I never rush when they tell me to step on it. Their lack of preparedness is not my problem. If I get a backseat driver, I will rate them accordingly once they exit, 3 stars or less. I picked up one woman twice who commutes from Rockville to Bethesda Marriott HQ, both times she would tell me turn here turn there. Haven't seen her since because I low-rated her to oblivion. First time I didn't know, second time I should've just canceled but it was destination filter.
If they ask me to go faster I always drive speed limit or under. This is my job. I'm better at it than the pax. If I'm having heart surgery I'm not asking the doc to cut a little further to the left