Bonus appreciation day! No money yet!

Texas4life577

Has anyone received the promise bonus for appreciation day ? So far no money in my account and today is the day! Imagine if they do not follow through! That would be one sure way to get negative publicity to go viral over the social media platforms!

touberornottouber

I bet they change it at the last minute. My app has had "Earnings update delay" for two days now. That's probably part of the "Uberscheme" to screw drivers over on their appreciation reward. The company has treated us so badly that most of us now see the Uber brand as one of the most untrustworthy in history. In the future I will actually go out of my way to not touch anything connected to Uber ... and this is after driving for them for three years.

I think they seriously underestimated the damage to their brand by screwing over millions of drivers and their families. I make it a point to tell family and friends how badly Uber treats it's drivers and how the prey upon their poverty.

Ubermcbc

Has anyone received the promise bonus for appreciation day ? So far no money in my account and today is the day! Imagine if they do not follow through! That would be one sure way to get negative publicity to go viral over the social media platforms!
Do gryft or guber care? Management already got their promise bonus, appreciation day, 10x surge money when they went public. Drivers keep falling on these traps. Don't count on it. If you get it, it's a bonus.

Irishjohn831

Also, when I said around midnight, I meant after Friday goes to midnight. It’s not like uber has a person pushing a button to send it, it would likely be already established time with their financial institution.

Uberladysf777

18,397 rides I’ve given. I’m hoping some Uber Appreciation hits my bank account!!?? Haven’t seen anything yet.....?

Irishjohn831

I called uber support, they are insisting that the bonus will be credited and available today through miscellaneous payment, and will be accessible via instant pay. I said the new misleading note says it will not be available through instant pay.

the representative said it will be paid via miscellaneous payment and available in your account sometime today 4/27/2019, keep checking thru the day as they don’t have an exact time.

jgiun1

Not yet here...I'm sure it won't be early...more like after 8-10pm... Just to make sure people don't log off and say screw this, I'm actually enjoying a first ever paid Saturday off in all of ride share (except vomit payments)