Bolt (taxify) in Sydney hasn't paid me after three weeks of earnings

seyyedh44

Hey guys I started three weeks ago driving for Bolt in Sydney and haven't been paid yet I followed up with them and for the past week they were saying we have paid you it is going to be in your account soon. Then they said talk to your bank maybe they are holding it back. I called my bank and they said they are holding nothing. I got back to Bolt and they this time said oh the payment is being reviewed for compliance at bank levels and it is going to be there within 72 hours. The whole thing is very smelly to me. Has anyone else had similar experience with them and what do you think I should do if they keep dragging me like this?

The Source

how much $ worth of yours are bolt holding? they only pay out if your balance is a certain amount. if your balance is low they'll withhold paying out.

seyyedh44

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how much $ worth of yours are bolt holding? they only pay out if your balance is a certain amount. if your balance is low they'll withhold paying out.
So far around 550 dollars
Post automatically merged:

Who was the passenger who used bolt?
They haven't paid my two weekly earnings

Check your bank details is correct with Bolt
I have checked they are correct

The Source

So far around 550 dollars

They haven't paid my two weekly earnings

I have checked they are correct
what bank are you with? bolt bank with citibank so the issue may lie in between your bank and citibank.

The Source

Oh OK mine is NAB
contact nab and see if there are any issues with them and citibank when it comes to transactions. hopefully bolt pay you this tuesday as they pay weekly and on tuesdays.

have you stopped driving for bolt in the meantime until they've paid you the money they owe you?

seyyedh44

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
contact nab and see if there are any issues with them and citibank when it comes to transactions. hopefully bolt pay you this tuesday as they pay weekly and on tuesdays.

have you stopped driving for bolt in the meantime until they've paid you the money they owe you?
Yes I have