Inshur

BOLT - driver safety concern

JackPat

Hi Guys!

Recently I have registered for the Bolt app. I have noticed that customers will be able to see our address according to the picture below. Imagine that a trip goes really bad with a psychopath and he/she will visit you next day... I think that is a big safety issue for drivers if that is true.

I have received a reply from Bolt saying that
“No worries, your address isn't revealed to the passengers as the invoices they get doesn't include your address information. “

Does anyone have more info about it how it works in practice? Are customers really able to see the driver address in the invoice? Does anyone have a Bolt receipt as a customer so far?

Attachments

You have no privacy or safety or dignity working for these apps

All walk out for a week

Show some bottle , it's a english trait we don't give up to bully's

Look at the rmt and airport strikers

You deserve to be treated like a doormat when you act like a doormat

Your all strapped to big debts and hand over 300 a week commission

The Met are coming round to facial recognition I tell you

I spoke to a few and they say it's a goer

To many predators and terrorist and crime incidents intel i guess

Just relaying what I heard

Gilga

Not a serious concern, based on the hours most of you do, “no fixed abode” isn’t that revealing
5 am online on a Uber forum lmaooooo

imcharlyaintcheap

Why not? This game is 24/7 & we all on different schedules' ,,...don't confuse loneliness with caring deeply for your hard fought for trade & being such a low entry 'gig' - uber driver ,,....you may struggle to grasp that ,,...on the other hand would you rather some oap is lonely - or they're on here making their brain tick over? ,,..I usually find you funny actually so far - " that comment from you surprises' me hun ,,...you'll have a better shift soon don't worry - it involves driving a taxi after you've sacrificed & studied to get what you Uber's all want ,,...to get to rank & pick up from the street on our prices ,,...I hope you take the plunge hun & get yourself a scooter .....

Gilga

Why not? This game is 24/7 & we all on different schedules' ,,...don't confuse loneliness with caring deeply for your hard fought for trade & being such a low entry 'gig' - uber driver ,,....you may struggle to grasp that ,,...on the other hand would you rather some oap is lonely - or they're on here making their brain tick over? ,,..I usually find you funny actually so far - " that comment from you surprises' me hun ,,...you'll have a better shift soon don't worry - it involves driving a taxi after you've sacrificed & studied to get what you Uber's all want ,,...to get to rank & pick up from the street on our prices ,,...I hope you take the plunge hun & get yourself a scooter .....
Better shift?? Only 2 hrs...i’m lazy

AE480969-7759-4799-A348-71F167E541F5.jpeg

Ping hunter

Course you did, where's the rest of that cropped screenshot? Lolz
Post automatically merged:

Good two hours that though

Jack Barclay

4 minutes before you buttercup

I was at the gym before work

imcharlyaintcheap

Better shift?? Only 2 hrs...i’m lazy

View attachment 338800
Very nice hun- oh how you wish that could be your hourly rate over every shift more or less & for the whole week - that turns into the whole month & then turns into the rest of your working life ,,...I'm not stupid & I certainly know a good few on Uber & it's very hit & miss at the best of times they tell me & more miss than hit overall across the calendar year - I hope you find many more such '2 hourly' bonanza's ,,.. hehehehehe

& don't be lazy when your on a roll - save the lazy for when your on dole ...

Be lucky G & consider the k