• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

BOLT BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT!!

RENO

Basically im not worries about the account as i have uber kapten and viavan active an running smoothly. im worried about my money yesterday i did almost 200 in 6 hours and the money from others day. So if someone know sbout this kind of things my question is will they pay me or not? Because now i cannot see news feed in the app just keep loading and nothing happens. And sent them several emails with all screenshots but no response at all. Don't know what is going on. Also was looking to go their sign up session at hotel but just saw there are no appointments now it is look like they just vanished from london.
Hi, have you managed to get to their offices finally? Do you know their office onboarding sessions location? My account is blocked for a while now due to change of car. Tried to email them but no answer, probably worth to go to their offices to sort that out...

Greengrey

Hi, have you managed to get to their offices finally? Do you know their office onboarding sessions location? My account is blocked for a while now due to change of car. Tried to email them but no answer, probably worth to go to their offices to sort that out...
Just keep trying email as I receive responses not immediately but fairly at good speed