Inshur

BOLT - 7.5% COMMISSION

bishopknight

If you haven't signed up to BOLT yet, I recommend you do! You get 7.5% commission for two months if you have you account activated by friday! They seem like a pretty good alternative to Uber and Kapten - went in last week and the staff were great!

I am not sure

Great with all these Apps we could work 24 hours a day.what 7.5% let’s go and see these very nice people what a wonderful world we live full of potentials thanks

bishopknight

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great with all these Apps we could work 24 hours a day.what 7.5% let’s go and see these very nice people what a wonderful world we live full of potentials thanks
Just saying - compared to Kapten where they were pretty all over the place and not organised Bolt were good

PH driver on the K

I signed up to both and personally preferred the staff at Kapten, but how the “staff” are is totally irrelevant. What really matters is the ££££ but is any of them brave enough to charge more than Uber and manage a better service or just chasing the volume with low prices like everyone else?

bishopknight

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I signed up to both and personally preferred the staff at Kapten, but how the “staff” are is totally irrelevant. What really matters is the ££££ but is any of them brave enough to charge more than Uber and manage a better service or just chasing the volume with low prices like everyone else?
Proof is in the pudding I guess - either way be good to see what they can do in terms of £££

PH driver on the K

Everyone is gonna ride that bonus train while/if it’s any good then we’ll see.

Personally I’d like to see one of these big players try to do it a bit better than Uber rather than try to beat them at the cheapest game.