Bold faced lies:Passenger rant

So I just got flagged for safety and navigation.Someone said I made 2 wrong turns and backed up down a busy street to pick them up and then I made 3 wrong turns after that....None of which was true.My rating went from 4.95 to 4.92 because of this.Guess they really didn't want to pay for this ride,huh?

stuber

...and the Uber passengers are often of the opinion that drivers shouldn't be "allowed" to rate passengers. I heard this sentiment expressed just today while running a job (not an Uber job.) One passenger voiced, "that's ridiculous, they can't be rating us...we're paying."

This is the world Uber built and if you continue to drive their jobs, you're enabling them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess I'm more annoyed that the company didn't even check th e validity of the complaint by simply looking at the route I took.Problem solved.But then again I really don't feel like a live person looks into 90% of these matters.

SomeDrivingGuy

This is a technology company... too bad they don't live up to it.

Passenger phones should be tracked via the uber passenger app to automatically ignore complaints of wrong riders. This would help since they'd need to verify the phone was there at the start, with the address already input. If a secret code was set for them to verify themselves then that would greatly help. But their technology isn't that advanced...

Complaints should be forwarded automatically to drivers via email for ways to improve. Ratings should not affect a driver, especially if that rider is constantly marked as bad. Ratings aren't tracked for riders in every city..

Drivers' phones should be tracked to find speeders beyond 20+, to pick up heavy lane changing, heavy acceleration and brakes, along with use of the camera to record rides for uber to track everything and keep drivers out of trouble. Every driver has new phones with cameras on the front and rear but coding this is just too much for a technology company..

As for accounts marked with duis, regularly test them to be sure. If the driver complains of sleep then mark the account for 14 hours max per day.

Even as a tech company they still have more to learn. Plenty of money to get the job done, and this is only a small portion that could be done to positively affect ride sharing.

The prototypes of vehicles are still being released. Even with all the money being pumped into driverless vehicles, they have a long way to go. Drivers have at least until 2023. I can imagine that uberx will be eliminated to force drivers to upgrade, quit or become slaves (especially lease and rental users.)

75drive

I guess I'm more annoyed that the company didn't even check th e validity of the complaint by simply looking at the route I took.Problem solved.But then again I really don't feel like a live person looks into 90% of these matters.
Being they're tracking you they should know that it's Bullshit! That's Uber for you!

stuber

Dear 5632097815,

A complaint was filed by 453762979011328 on 7/6/16 at 21:14 PDT.
It was reviewed by the Algorithm.
Determination: GUILTY.

Have a great day!