• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

BOGUS GAS CARD CHARGES

CHARGING CHARGERS

I'm not a new driver I've done over 7000 rides over the past year. The day the bridge collapsed I get email telling me uber is going to take $80 for gas card charges missed from Feb. First off I keep track of my charges so I KNOW I DONT OWE ANYTHING FROM FEB. SAT. MORNING I SEE THAT THEYVE TAKEN $50 PLUS THE ACTUAL REAL CHARGE OF $28 THEN ONE PAGE SAY THEY ADDED $117 THEN ANOTHER PAGE SAY THEY TOOK $145. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE IN ATLANTA. HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO MAKE ANY SENSE OF CHARGES ORHOW MUCH YOU REALLY OWE? I DID NOT WORK THIS WEEKEND FOR FEAR OF HAVING TO WORK OFF MONEY I DONT OWE. IM GOING TO PARTNER CENTER AS SOON AS IT OPENS MONDAY MORNING. OH YEAH BEEN MISSING TRIPS AS WELL UBERPOOL HAS BEEN MALFUNTIONING REALLY BAD.

touberornottouber

I haven't kept track of the charges but like you I am VERY suspicious of it. If it has been over 30 days and their mistake they should just eat it - the whole thing and not just 30%. Enough of this. It is getting ridiculous.

Lissetti

Honey Badger
Article Manager
I'm not a new driver I've done over 7000 rides over the past year. The day the bridge collapsed I get email telling me uber is going to take $80 for gas card charges missed from Feb. First off I keep track of my charges so I KNOW I DONT OWE ANYTHING FROM FEB. SAT. MORNING I SEE THAT THEYVE TAKEN $50 PLUS THE ACTUAL REAL CHARGE OF $28 THEN ONE PAGE SAY THEY ADDED $117 THEN ANOTHER PAGE SAY THEY TOOK $145. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE IN ATLANTA. HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO MAKE ANY SENSE OF CHARGES ORHOW MUCH YOU REALLY OWE? I DID NOT WORK THIS WEEKEND FOR FEAR OF HAVING TO WORK OFF MONEY I DONT OWE. IM GOING TO PARTNER CENTER AS SOON AS IT OPENS MONDAY MORNING. OH YEAH BEEN MISSING TRIPS AS WELL UBERPOOL HAS BEEN MALFUNTIONING REALLY BAD.
Yep which is why I stopped using the card. They charged me two weeks in a row for the same $21.83 fuel stop. Then they charged me two days in a row for one fuel use. I'm done with the card.

dbla

Yes the exact same thing happened to me I've emailed them multiple times saying I want proof of the missing charges and they have yet to respond but yes they did the same thing to me took the $50 plus the $101 F U uber!!!! Never using that card again

CHARGING CHARGERS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The CHARGES ARE BOGUS. IM 100% SURE THEY I DONT HAVE ANY UNPAID GAS CARD CHARGES FOR ANY MONTH THIS YEAR. THEY RESPONDED TO ME AND SAID UBER IS AWARE OF THIS SYSTEM ERROR AND IS WORKING TO FIX IT. DONT BE FOOLED. IM GOING THERE MONDAY MORNING BECAUSE IF WE DONT LET THEM KNOW THAT WE KNOW THE CHARGES ARE BOGUS THEY WILL CONTINUE TO RIP US OFF MORE THAN THE USUAL

CHARGING CHARGERS

IT DEFINATELY WAS NOT THIS WAY WHEN I FIRST STARTED DRIVING. UBER IS GETTING WORST AND WORST. THIS YEAR THEY ARE JUST TAKING MONEY FROM DRIVERS WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT

xlr8ed

Yep - Ive been double charged as well. Also, they have disabled my access to the Fuel Card charges

dbla

We all have and they took the full amount not the 70% plus the $50 on top of it so I'm out $151.34 for the week and I was able to go back over the weekend and verify all charges were accounted for I hate uber

CHARGING CHARGERS

WELL IM GOING TO KEEP FIGHTING IT BUT I WILL NOT BE USING GAS CARD ANY LONGER BECAUSE WE ARE JUST OPENING THE DOOR FOR THEM TO TAKE EXTRA MONEY FROM US WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT

shiftydrake

WELL IM GOING TO KEEP FIGHTING IT BUT I WILL NOT BE USING GAS CARD ANY LONGER BECAUSE WE ARE JUST OPENING THE DOOR FOR THEM TO TAKE EXTRA MONEY FROM US WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT

HELP!!! I HAVE FALLEN AND CAN'T REACH MY CAPS LOCK KEY........

STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS
If you really want people to respond but you know Uber's gas card is NOT a "free" card you are actually borrowing from yourself which is stupid
But then again you do drive for the largest most unethical immoral wanna be cab company out there.....good luck with that

Carbalbm

When Uber's card screwed up the first time around, I slowly stopped using it. Then when I noticed it was not charging my Uber account the second time, I logged in and canceled the card. I just cut up the card and threw it away.

freddieman

The CHARGES ARE BOGUS. IM 100% SURE THEY I DONT HAVE ANY UNPAID GAS CARD CHARGES FOR ANY MONTH THIS YEAR. THEY RESPONDED TO ME AND SAID UBER IS AWARE OF THIS SYSTEM ERROR AND IS WORKING TO FIX IT. DONT BE FOOLED. IM GOING THERE MONDAY MORNING BECAUSE IF WE DONT LET THEM KNOW THAT WE KNOW THE CHARGES ARE BOGUS THEY WILL CONTINUE TO RIP US OFF MORE THAN THE USUAL
Is ur caps lock button broken?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Reaper450 Sydney 18
SLuz News 17
delaynomore New York City 4