Body Count Tread

Uncle-not-Ant

I love doing pickups at Disneyland... just love it.
Me too
Yeah its so great when snotty little brats sticky from cotton candy hop in.
OMG I know right

Almost as good as Grocery or Walmart pickups. Always waving us to stop in the Firelane to load up their cart of crap. No bags, cause they are too cheap to pay an extra dime. And, its always a mile or less trip to arrive and unload their garbage at their apartment. We might get a Thanks, but rarely a tip. F. Grocery Stores and Disneyland pick ups.

Travis -k

misleading title.

thought this thread was for how many people we've slept with
Almost as good as Grocery or Walmart pickups. Always waving us to stop in the Firelane to load up their cart of crap. No bags, cause they are too cheap to pay an extra dime. And, its always a mile or less trip to arrive and unload their garbage at their apartment. We might get a Thanks, but rarely a tip. F. Grocery Stores and Disneyland pick ups.
So get a box, put a false bottom, cut a trap door, help pax place items in box, push things you like into bottom, let pax unload, they wont notice

Now go Shopping.

PrestonT

We used Lyft, Disneyland to Dolphin's Cove! 10 minutes of the driver's time for min fare and a $5 tip. Doesn't seem so horrible to me!

Uncle-not-Ant

We used Lyft, Disneyland to Dolphin's Cove! 10 minutes of the driver's time for min fare and a $5 tip. Doesn't seem so horrible to me!
How long did the driver spend getting ovet to you, and how many deadmiles did they drive. The driver earned about $2.60 on that ride. And if you tipped, you are unusual. No body at that so-so timeshare tips. Dolphins Cove was a Section 8 apartment complex before they turned it into a timeshare. Most guests I have picked up there keep me waiting just under 5 minutes, carry lots of crap with them, and never tip.

The best Dolphin Cove pick up is those with rugrats and no car seats. $5/3.75 Cancel and don't have to deal with the snotty rugrats. Better than the fare to Disney.

Glad you are different, regarding tipping workers that are paid below minimum wage...Bless You