• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

BMW 520D 60 Plate for Sale

AmExec

Hi guys,

I'm selling my black BMW 520D. Mileage 183,000. 60 Plate, black leather inside. Excellent condition. Full service. PCO badge valid until December 2016.

£8,500 ono

Quick sale required because I'm looking to buy a 730LD.

Please let me know if interested. Contact me directly by clicking on my profile name and sending message.

Thanks.

AmExec

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did write ono... willing to listen to offers but it's not far off what Webuyanycar.com have already offered.

AmExec

Yep, roughly average 50K a year... airport runs, long distance stuff. Selling the 520D and stepping up to a 730LD... Unfortunately not Lux work with Uber though.

Late night work and plenty of drunks has brought my rating just below 4.8 and Uber have said they would only consider Exec drivers with ratings of 4.8 and above. Rating was steady at 4.87 until I started doing nights :-(

Taz7

Well I've been doing nights for uber over 2 years and my rateing was 4.88 until last night's super Bowl surge at 4am lol...now 4.87 and they refunded 1 of my trips for no reason. Emailed em in regards to this and awaiting the reimbursement from em ass bandits lol

navtop

I did write ono... willing to listen to offers but it's not far off what Webuyanycar.com have already offered.
webuyanycar.com give you a make you happy price, when you drop your car off the site, they will make any possible excuse to bargain the price! try it

D1991

thats true unless they have inspected the car their price is a farce, they will deduct 1000s of when u take it there no spare key ? 500£ off etc

AmExec

thats true unless they have inspected the car their price is a farce, they will deduct 1000s of when u take it there no spare key ? 500£ off etc
Thanks for the heads up. Although my friend sold to Webuyanycar.com and he said they didn't bother quibbling at all and just gave him the quoted price.

trex

amazing how market has changed in just couple of days and now cars worth 20 percent less.bla bla bla.
Sell privately if good car.
Put realistic price would be nice.
Something called Internet makes price comparison easy.
Good luck on autotrader..

navtop

webuyanycar.com give you a make you happy price, when you drop your car off the site, they will make any possible excuse to bargain the price! try it
and ANY car buyer company will do the same, it is their business model

D1991

experience u can either listen or go there and find out i used to be a trader also i know several people that have taken their car to we buy any car u said they offered close to 8500£ they are part of a main dealer group called carcraft
they have 1000s of staff so do u think they can afford to make less than 1500£ on a car ?
u said abit less say 8000£ they have to make sure car is roadworthy ie good tyres brakes serviced and offer a 3 month warrant minimum by law most likely they will offer 1 year all of that on 1500£ dream on pal they wont even take it as im pretty sure it says car cant be c police or taxi ,
only market is export or if u are lucky eastern europe person because they dont care about mileage.

Cabbie2B

Hi guys,

I'm selling my black BMW 520D. Mileage 183,000. 60 Plate, black leather inside. Excellent condition. Full service. PCO badge valid until December 2016.

£8,500 ono

Quick sale required because I'm looking to buy a 730LD.

Please let me know if interested. Contact me directly by clicking on my profile name and sending message.

Thanks.
Mate, take off PCO and advertise it as private. U can get around 7k for it.

Or clock it back to milegae close to last MOT.

navtop

Mate, take off PCO and advertise it as private. U can get around 7k for it.

Or clock it back to milegae close to last MOT.
clock back as same as you selling something in short weight, will make your lifespan reduction-my father told me
never do it

Cabbie2B

clock back as same as you selling something in short weight, will make your lifespan reduction-my father told me
never do it
Look, to clock it back close ti last MOT mileage is not a big deal but helps a lot selling a car.
And of course, only show 12 mnths MOT certificates.

And if buyer is smart, he'll check it out!!!