Inshur

BLUETOOTH AND AUX CABLE SAY NO you can use spotify ONLY

Shahin Ahmed

GUY`S Please Stop Giving AUX AND BLUETOOTH Out to punters, they are getting greedy for that every time, connect to your phone and tell them its spotify ONLY, i know we some time have to listen to there shitty songs and foreign song which we don't understand, but its some of out shitty drivers whose teaching them to play over the bluetooth and aux cable, i don't give my bluetooth or the AUX cable ive got it wired up connected to the phone i say sorry its spotify only i don't give out my blutooth

PLEASE STOP GIVING OUT YOUR BLUETOOTH AND AUX CONNECTION PLEASE ONLY USE SPOTIFY, you are replacing there bad habit, PCO Clears there should be NO LOSE WIRE GANGING IN YOUR CAR ITS AGAINST THE PCO RULES. AS NOT SAFE IS WELL.

Shahin Ahmed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
some drivers are changing the habit of the punters by letting punters using their bluetooth why uber has spotify system and that legal, the account holder who has the privilege to listen to his music VIA spotify ONLY, not blutooth or via AUX cable, Bluetooth can some time damage your system which cost lot to get fixed, some phone has virus which can transfer to your car system via bluetooth, Most ASKING Punters are ARABS and young Riders, tell them to F*** Off,

Last edited:

elelegido

Pax in my car are welcone to connect their earbuds to their phone and listen to whatever music they like, at whatever volume they like.

No Spotify for them, no Bluetooth, no aux cable.

And if they ask for a charger I tell them about the time a pax in an Uber used the driver's charger and it fried the pax's brand new $700 iPhone. So no charging equipment is provided to avoid any liability issues and to safeguard the pax's phone.

Shahin Ahmed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well done mate i agree, but F*****RS has been giving out bluetooth and aux cable out at all time and now almost every riders are asking can i HAVE AUX PLEASE I say not its all wired up cant take it of, then they go can i have bluetooth then i clearly say its only spotify i don't give my blutooth out sorry, some will argue some will seat and listen to radio then F*** you up on rating. this is why i say PLEASE STOP USING THEN GUYS ONLY SPOTIFY IF YOU WANT, NO OTHER CONNECTION.

HvyGear

Its the over zealous drivers who make shit for the rest of us.

Its like they like being servents

UberSlash

People will do what they can to stay active so the problem is bigger then we mite think. Wanna get the bees out, break the nest.

johndoe2015

To be fair, I couldn't give a monkeys what music they listen to. I'm a big music fan, so I like to listen to stuff I've never heard before, and I try not to antagonize people. As long as the volume is low, what's the problem?