Blue Route Southbound Construction SUCKS

Joe Falcone

Supposedly the construction is from 9am til 3pm.
Its a parking lot out there 2 times i went there this past week heading soutnbound.

WORST part is I find no less than 3 cars on the side of the road with no apparent
problem. No accidents, no police, no fire, no tow trucks. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG
WITH PEOPLE !!!!! And then to make it worse there was NO construction at all even
though the electric sign said there was. Took 50 minn or so to get to the airport.

Then theres the fight to get back as the traffic gets worse in the opposite direction as it
get closer to rush hour !! Please dont tell me about the distination filter !!!

And somone please tell me any TRULY GOOD things that has happened in the 180
days of UBER bullshit ???

Ardery

Supposedly the construction is from 9am til 3pm.
Its a parking lot out there 2 times i went there this past week heading soutnbound.

WORST part is I find no less than 3 cars on the side of the road with no apparent
problem. No accidents, no police, no fire, no tow trucks. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG
WITH PEOPLE !!!!! And then to make it worse there was NO construction at all even
though the electric sign said there was. Took 50 minn or so to get to the airport.

Then theres the fight to get back as the traffic gets worse in the opposite direction as it
get closer to rush hour !! Please dont tell me about the distination filter !!!

And somone please tell me any TRULY GOOD things that has happened in the 180
days of UBER bullshit ???
Joe, GREAT things are happening during the 180 days of change!!

Uber may begin to start charging drivers to use their app.

also, they're going to mandate Uber Pool pickups.

isn't that great!!

*lol*

Nitedriver

Joe Falcone

Construction in Philly has reached an insane level,

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/09/23/westbound-schuylkill-expressway-to-close-for-road-work/

worst , many times I see closed lanes with nobody working there (rest assured they still will get paid..) and a tropper sitting in his car for hours and also getting paid..

I truly would shoot for a petition that an independent commission shoud be responsible to approve any closing lanes...Philly ..crackheadcity..

Damn you nailed that one for sure !!