• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Blown Headgasket

TwoFiddyMile

Well, it's been a nice run. 16 years of contiguous taxi ownership. Stripped it yesterday. Scrapped it today.
Getting into a "lease to own" on Friday which the company registers, insures and maintains. They're nuts but it's only $500 down.
16 years is a long time. I've been looking at jobs on craigslist but nothing offers this type of flexibility. Gonna keep looking at jobs.

When you ain't got nothing, you ain't got nothing to lose.

Kodyhead

Well, it's been a nice run. 16 years of contiguous taxi ownership. Stripped it yesterday. Scrapped it today.
Getting into a "lease to own" on Friday which the company registers, insures and maintains. They're nuts but it's only $500 down.
16 years is a long time. I've been looking at jobs on craigslist but nothing offers this type of flexibility. Gonna keep looking at jobs.

Go sales, been looking for a few years for a decent one but fortunate that this is actually working out that I can be patient for a good one.

Slim Shady

Weekly payments are gonna kill you.

20yearsdriving

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!! 250 Hold the Line !!!!!!!

U phoria

You already hang on a rideshare forum, you ever consider joining the dark side?

goneubering

What vehicle and why not just replace the head gasket?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AlteredBeast Stories 10