• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Blossom

pizzaladee

Has anyone ever gotten a PPZ from Blossom? I have yet to see one there, even when the pax is being charged way more than base. A few weeks ago they were charging 3x base rate according to the rider app. I accepted a long ride without a ride bonus, thinking they would throw me a couple dollars. They didn’t.

Last night Uber was at about 4x surge, Lyft was base.

Michael - Cleveland

PPZ? You're considered lucky if you get CELL SERVICE out there!

Last night, a the height of it, Uber was at around a $8 tag. I don't know what surge rider's were paying.
I took the first $8 surge I could find going toward my destination and got outta there feeling lucky to have gotten anything.

pizzaladee

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You’re absolutely right about the cell service. I’ve taken to staying on State Road and waiting for a ping from there. I then immediately text or call to make sure they’re aware they have to walk to Steels Corners.

pizzaladee

I get surge with Uber as well. I’m wondering if anyone gets a ride bonus with Lyft from there.

Teach1

Unless you live near there or had a ride there why would go down there for one ride to wherever. Cell service not reliable. Pickup area in question.

pizzaladee

I go if I’m close. I have gotten some very good rides out of there. I’ve also had some duds.